Found 18th Dec 2016
Hi I have £5 code that can be used on Google play store, no use to me so free to a good home!

Anyone want?

29 Comments

yes please

ill use that if thats ok

Would also like to be considered please - cheers tony!
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 18th Dec 2016

Original Poster

BX8HY03PYCTQZQF

tonyh78

BX8HY03PYCTQZQF

Ahh, someone beat me to it - cheers anyway, nice gesture!

tonyh78

BX8HY03PYCTQZQF

I think youre meant to msg it

Original Poster

Sorry!!

Original Poster

mutley1

I think youre meant to msg it

Why

tonyh78

Sorry!!

It's fine - no problem! I'm sure someone will be along to thank you for it in a minute

tonyh78

Why

Because then the person to whom you want to have the code can use it. Posting it on here means anyone can use it if they are fast enough.

Original Poster

mutley1

Because then the person to whom you want to have the code can use it. … Because then the person to whom you want to have the code can use it. Posting it on here means anyone can use it if they are fast enough.

That was my intention

It's a kinda gesture regardless, so whether it's posted in here or pm'd, it's gone to a good use

tonyh78

That was my intention

I see

Original Poster

saddako

It's a kinda gesture regardless, so whether it's posted in here or pm'd, … It's a kinda gesture regardless, so whether it's posted in here or pm'd, it's gone to a good use

Would of been wasted otherwise

Exactly

tonyh78

That was my intention

It just mean that someone who hasn't made a comment, posted a deal or contributed in anyway to the site can see the code and use it.

GNKelly07

Shocking that they wouldn't even thank the OP. Probably smirking about … Shocking that they wouldn't even thank the OP. Probably smirking about how they "blagged" someone....

They may have msg him but yes, it would have been nice to post a thank you here.

Original Poster

No messages received, the scoundrel!!

tonyh78

They may be photoshopping a personalised thank you nudez for you. Check your inbox later tonight

tonyh78

That's the thing, they might not even have an account here.

miikeyblue

It's fine - no problem! I'm sure someone will be along to thank you for … It's fine - no problem! I'm sure someone will be along to thank you for it in a minute

um yeah sure they will oO

Original Poster

Will ask for donation to charity next time

tonyh78

Will ask for donation to charity next time

i just think it makes sense to choose someone as then it also stop other people wasting time trying the code out which has already expired because someone else has already used it.

brilly

um yeah sure they will oO

Yea, I was thinking the same when I posted it tbh... not really sure where people get off tbh, just takes a quick one liner, 3 seconds of their day... manners cost nothing at the end of the day.

Thanks for sharing

shabbird

Thanks for sharing

Better late than never heh?

mutley1

Better late than never heh?

I didn't claim as saw this thread late. Just like people sharing in Misc <3.

shabbird

I didn't claim as saw this thread late. Just like people sharing in Misc

wut? You mean i gave you a like for nothing?!!!
Did think you were fast enough to grab the code but pretty slow at posting the thank you.

mutley1

wut? You mean i gave you a like for nothing?!!!Did think you were fast … wut? You mean i gave you a like for nothing?!!!Did think you were fast enough to grab the code but pretty slow at posting the thank you.

nah.. they would have a thank you instantly. When I came, I already read others had tried and was used.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?2023
    2. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations11
    3. Foo fighters presale code.3641
    4. PriorityPass renewal/retention offer11

See more discussions