Free £5 via quidco or £10 via Cashback kings for signing up for a free Napster Trial.

Just found this one while browsing quidco A great giveaway from quidco for joining a 7 day trial rom Napsteror even better from Cashback kings. But please do not forget to cancel before the D day or u will get charged 9.99£. SEE THE FAQ for details on how to cancel.
Hope this helps in these troubled recession times
Napster is the world's most recognised brand in online music. Music lovers who subscribe to Napster get access to unlimited streaming and downloading to over seven million full-length tracks. Subscribers can also transfer music to portable digital music players.
i DONT KNOW WHY THIS DEAL WAS NOT VOTED HOT when it was posted last week. Hence reposting it

6 Comments

Paid to take out a free trial. Hot from me. Thanks!

If you are in a Free Trial period - If you would still like to cancel, you can do so now by logging into your account, clicking on "My Account" in the top-left corner, and selecting "Account Status". Simply click on the "Cancel Free Trial" link at the bottom of the pop-up and follow the prompts to cancel your trial subscription. Once you cancel your Free Trial you will be downgraded to Napster Light. Napster Light is a free music store and there are no subscription fees. You can continue to use Napster Light to purchase tracks and albums, burn and transfer tracks.

Original Poster

Why has this deal disappeared

Admin

We move cashback only offers to misc forum Thanks

Original Poster

Cant it go to the Freebies section as It actually is A freebie anyways

Banned

nhskbhatia003;5123252

Why has this deal disappeared

cashabck deals only are not allowed in deals, so moved to misc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917254
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764137
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846146
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213611

See more discussions