Free 5 Year Warranty on all LCD TVs when bought online at John Lewis

Get a Free 5 Year Extended Warranty on all LCD Tvs when bought online at John Lewis

17 Comments

Welcome to HDUK.

Sorry but John Lewis have provided 5 year warraties on TVs for years. Voted cold as a deal but dont let that put you off !

John Lewis have been giving 5 year warranty on all TV's for ages, sorry cold as most people know this.

Original Poster

:):oops:

browsing for lcd yesterday and thought to post so that everyone could know. Anyways good that everybody knew

Welcome to HUKD... but as said, its pretty much common knowledge for most peeps on here.

Dont be put off though... next time you might find a corker ;-)

They also offer refunds and/or exchange for goods purchased provided a receipt is produced.

Oh sorry, just in case there was anyone who didn't know that already.

They give you snazzy free green bags with purchases instore too, now that is a hot deal!

I am also led to believe they have a pretty good price-match policy.

bluenosebob;6132001

They also offer refunds and/or exchange for goods purchased provided a … They also offer refunds and/or exchange for goods purchased provided a receipt is produced.Oh sorry, just in case there was anyone who didn't know that already.

Was that really necessary? A new forumite might think we are a bunch of snobs.

To nsskiran (OP), welcome to HKUD, good luck. You'll find all sorts on here, don't let that put you off. Haven't voted either way as a gesture of goodwill. :thumbsup:

tpol;6132035

Haven't voted either way as a gesture of goodwill. :thumbsup:

That's big of you. Generous to a fault some people.

Hot from me.

What a nice welcome for you to the forum.

Keith

Is 'common knowledge' a good reason to vote cold? Surely better not to vote at all. It's not like it's a bad deal! :w00t:

Keep trying OP, don't be put off by the dweeby cold voters.

bluenosebob;6132001

They also offer refunds and/or exchange for goods purchased provided a … They also offer refunds and/or exchange for goods purchased provided a receipt is produced.Oh sorry, just in case there was anyone who didn't know that already.

why can't people who join a forum like this to share information at least be civil - would you speak to someone you have just met in person like this - i doubt it.

This site relies on people being pro active - this deal isn't necessarily new - but it is correct and it is a good offer - why lots of people do buy from JLP. Carry on like this and new members will just simply log off and leave the existing members to be sarcastic to each other....

Welcome to the forum and dont let the sarcasm and 'smart' remarks put you off. As has been said it is common knowledge but dosent actualy make it a bad deal. They also have a good pricematch policy which led to me getting a really good 42" Sharp LCD 2/3 years ago for £500 less and a 5 year Garantee thrown in. Definately worth highlighting and dosent hurt to remind people either. As such am voting hot (and its not just a gesture of good will :thumbsup: )

Have some heat, and welcome to the board .

Not everyone know about that you get 5 years warranty at jl , if you don't know you don't know

To some of the others why give a new member a hard time when they have just signed up :whistling:

Too old a news... moved to Misc.

edi;6132629

Too old a news... moved to Misc.

a news? lol

Yet more randon Mod-foolery, make train spotters look interesting! :w00t:

Trickyjabs;6133023

a news? lolYet more randon Mod-foolery, make train spotters look … a news? lolYet more randon Mod-foolery, make train spotters look interesting! :w00t:

agreed - I only joined a short while ago and thought for a while it was a useful forum for finding and sharing deals - but seems I was wrong - there is a hardcore of people on here who obviously just are not getting any, and vent their anger on here at innocent members who make the effort to share their finds..... such a simple idea ruined by a few !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30120
    2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.11
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99191

See more discussions