Groups

Free £50 Google Adwords Voucher

For use in accounts less than 14 days old only - one code available. First person to ask can have it.

8 Comments

I'm interested in it. Just reading more about it now thanks

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;8609539

I'm interested in it. Just reading more about it now thanks

You get all the freebies on this site :x

Only joking you deserve them because you are such a great member :-D

DLM;8609592

You get all the freebies on this site :xOnly joking you deserve them … You get all the freebies on this site :xOnly joking you deserve them because you are such a great member :-D

Thanks:thumbsup: I'm just trying to do a bit telecoms work on the side as well now. Can do that now that I'm just a subby to BT. So looking at setting up my own website/business in my spare time to do this. Had a good response of gumtree alone

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;8609621

Thanks:thumbsup: I'm just trying to do a bit telecoms work on the side … Thanks:thumbsup: I'm just trying to do a bit telecoms work on the side as well now. Can do that now that I'm just a subby to BT. So looking at setting up my own website/business in my spare time to do this. Had a good response of gumtree alone

Glad to hear you are doing well :thumbsup:

DLM;8609625

Glad to hear you are doing well :thumbsup:

Trying too, was regretting taking my bit from BT but all seems to be going well so far

Please may I have it if it's still available.

Original Poster

Already gone to Paddy I'm afraid (PM'd)
    I got in a PC PRO mag on a leaflet insert - they usually have one in there every month (so go and nick it from WHSmiths lol!)

MoneySavingG;8609805

Already gone to Paddy I'm afraid (PM'd)I got in a PC PRO mag on a leaflet … Already gone to Paddy I'm afraid (PM'd)I got in a PC PRO mag on a leaflet insert - they usually have one in there every month (so go and nick it from WHSmiths lol!)

Thank you:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?57
      2. Mortgage44
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.44
      4. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed34

See more discussions