Groups
    EXPIRED

Free: £50 off selected sony tvs at sainsburys voucher

When i paid at the checkout last night at sainsburys i was given a voucher for £50 off selected tvs ..to be scanned with a nectar card ...can be used on models kdl40ex401u
    kdl40ex403u kdl32ex301u kdl32ex403u valid to 31/05/10

please let me know if anyone would use this and i will pop in post asap as i wont use it !
    Maria

5 Comments

is this voucher not linked to you?

Original Poster

fwibble;8687836

is this voucher not linked to you?

had a look does not have my nectar card number on it ....just says to be scanned with A nectar card !

Just check other stores first, most of these can probably be found elswhere cheaper than with the £50 off.

i.e I've just bought the first one for £539 (with a trade in of any old tv) from tesco's, it's £639 in Sainsbury's

Original Poster

greg_68;8688146

Just check other stores first, most of these can probably be found … Just check other stores first, most of these can probably be found elswhere cheaper than with the £50 off.i.e I've just bought the first one for £539 (with a trade in of any old tv) from tesco's, it's £639 in Sainsbury's

Ahh ok didnt realise that ...just thought it might help someone never mind :roll:

iv'e also got a similar voucher, but mine' £100 off these 2 models only, kdl40ex401u, kdl40ex403u
    anybody want it i'll post it out aswell! ( expires this sunday 31/05/10)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
    2. sky q is it a good deal?55
    3. Speccing a gaming pc37
    4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions