Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

FREE - 50 Paint Balling Tickets

Posted 8th Mar
Hi all,

I have 50 tickets for paint balling - anywhere in the UK. Just phone up the company and book a convenient date and location for yourself. Can be used for summer or any time during 2020 (expiry date 31/12/20).

Included 100 balls each and lunch. I won’t use them so if anyone wants them then just message me (let me know the quantity) and I’ll send them to you via post.

Will pick a couple of comments randomly if there are more than a few people who want them. Will check back tomorrow.

Thank you.
Community Updates

Groups

20 Comments
Yes please would love a few tickets what a nice giveaway
Hi Hennah - I would love 4 tickets. Very kind gesture!
Could you please share 4 tickets, thanks.
Yes please
4 please if possible, great for a cousins day out, many thanks
I'd like 4 please Hannah. Very generous of you to offer you these .
Hi would love to have 3-4 if theres any left what a kind idea thus is
Could I get 3 if possible, it would be nice to treat my kids. Huge thanks in advance.
What a kind gesture! If there's any left I'd be grateful for 3 tickets please.
Good luck everyone
I'd love 4 tickets if possible please. Very kind gesture
Ooo never been paint balling.. would be a nice thing to do👀
Guys please don't fool yourselves. 100 paintballs won't last very long and companies offer this all the time.

hotukdeals.com/dea…259
I'd like 4 if possible.thank you very much. Very king gesture
I would love 4 if possible please!
Edited by: "Abiraj_Anpalagan" 9th Mar
MadeDixonsCry09/03/2020 07:36

Guys please don't fool yourselves. 100 paintballs won't last very long and …Guys please don't fool yourselves. 100 paintballs won't last very long and companies offer this all the time.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/go-paint-balling-for-free-with-four-mates-with-o2-priority-3207259

And your point being? I’m not fooling anyone.. I have tickets which will go to waste if they aren’t used. If people want them I’m happy to send out to them. Otherwise no biggie for me!

Have a great Monday!

Will reply to everyone else after work and allocate tickets on first come first served basis.
Thank you all.
If my maths is right, all 50 are now gone but will PM individually after work. Have a fab day!
Hennah09/03/2020 08:24

And your point being? I’m not fooling anyone.. I have tickets which will g …And your point being? I’m not fooling anyone.. I have tickets which will go to waste if they aren’t used. If people want them I’m happy to send out to them. Otherwise no biggie for me! Have a great Monday! Will reply to everyone else after work and allocate tickets on first come first served basis. Thank you all.

Hennah read my post properly. I didn't say you were fooling them, I was saying that they shouldn't go thinking that 100 paintballs will last any more than one game... On an event that will last 8-10 games... And at £11 per 100 balls it will turn out to be a very expensive day indeed.
You're not even allowed to bring your own paintballs... Nor use the free paintballs for the rest of your party that "couldn't make it".
It's a well documented promotion. It's not a "scam" as such but it's certainly not as good a deal as implied.
Hennah09/03/2020 08:30

If my maths is right, all 50 are now gone but will PM individually after …If my maths is right, all 50 are now gone but will PM individually after work. Have a fab day!

Thanks @Hennah for kindly offering all those vouchers.

That's really sweet of you and will help out lots of members
MadeDixonsCry09/03/2020 08:31

Hennah read my post properly. I didn't say you were fooling them, I was …Hennah read my post properly. I didn't say you were fooling them, I was saying that they shouldn't go thinking that 100 paintballs will last any more than one game... On an event that will last 8-10 games... And at £11 per 100 balls it will turn out to be a very expensive day indeed. You're not even allowed to bring your own paintballs... Nor use the free paintballs for the rest of your party that "couldn't make it". It's a well documented promotion. It's not a "scam" as such but it's certainly not as good a deal as implied.

I appreciate you were simply wanting to make people aware there would likely be extra costs which is useful to know.

I just think perhaps the way your phrased it may have been a bit upsetting to the op.

"Guys please don't fool yourselves"

They have very kindly taken the time to create this discussion to offer up the tickets to members of the site and will be posting them out too.

I maybe mistaken but I don't see any free paintballing offers on at the moment so this is a good saving for those that do receive these.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 9th Mar
If for some reason there is still some spare.. Please may I have 4. Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants