1. Coca-Cola Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

FREE 50ml Relentless Energy Shot from coca cola

BE THE FIRST TO SAMPLE THE NEW RELENTLESS 50ML INTENSE ENERGY SHOT

Simply fill in the fields below and join The Order for your chance to receive a specially packaged Relentless Energy Shot box set, with two Shots in, delivered to your door for FREE!

As a member of The Order You'll receive: A free subscription to This Is The Order magazine, sampling of our latest products, exclusive competitions, and a chance to win loads of tickets to Relentless gigs and events like Reading Festival and The London Freeze

16 Comments

Original Poster

i found this buy buying one in my local shop for £1.59 then taking it home i searched for it on t'internet and found it going free, silly me i brought 2, about to try it now, yip ee

h & r

great post - thanks

Original Poster

tastes like flat vimto, just waiting for the KICK >>

Original Poster

cheers,

good one .... cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks

3. There are 1400 of VIP Relentless Energy Shot Boxsets to be given away. Each boxset contains two Relentless Energy Shots.

4. To enter the Free Prize Draw enter your details into the competition form by 12pm Wednesday 12th August 2009.

5. The free prize draw will take place in the afternoon of Thursday 13th August and the winners will be notified by email within one week. Relentless Energy Shot boxsets should be received within two weeks of the draw.

quick quick quick

Admin

Moved this to comps, as there are limited numbers and it seems to be a draw as opposed to a giveaway

Cheers

So everyone who enters their details for the draw, will still get one free sample even if they don't win a whole box of them.

I heard this tastes like cough syrup!

thanks

Done, thanks

Banned

that extra boost, thanks.

hiya all.
    Can;t seem to enter page for comp entry,,just get a blank page,has it expired, it doesn'y say so on site

mk1 bob;6004579

hiya all.Can;t seem to enter page for comp entry,,just get a blank … hiya all.Can;t seem to enter page for comp entry,,just get a blank page,has it expired, it doesn'y say so on site

Same, all i get is a blank page...

Banned

nice, just got mine! got two aswell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3358
      2. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational55
      3. Win a Jelly Belly Hamper @ Jelly Belly Ends 31st August1212
      4. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1819

See more discussions