Free £5.19 voucher for Pampers Underjams

Didn't have a clue where to put this as for some reason wouldn't let me put it in freebies.
I know this offer has been added about 4 weeks ago but all it said was free sample of Pampers underjams, but you also get a voucher delivered with the sample worth £5.19.
In Asda and Tesco(not sure of any other shops) you can use vouchers without buying the item so long as they sell the item.
So just over a fiver for free, just sign up for the sample.

10 Comments

Thanks, have just registered. will get some sent to my mum, my sister and my mother in law. Great stuff!

Tesco changed their policy and now has a big sign up saying you can use vouchers but only if buying said item. I bought 2 items and tried to use three vouchers but they said i could only use 2as i had bought two.

Original Poster

superskilly;8195884

Tesco changed their policy and now has a big sign up saying you can use … Tesco changed their policy and now has a big sign up saying you can use vouchers but only if buying said item. I bought 2 items and tried to use three vouchers but they said i could only use 2as i had bought two.

I know in asda you can use vouchers even if you haven't bought the item, I do this all the time.

how much are they? does it cover the full price as it says to put towards? Trying to get my 4 year old out of bedtime nappies.

[QUOTE=vickywil5;8195900]I know in asda you can use vouchers even if you haven't bought the item, I do this all the time.[/QUOT

My Asda doesnt. But worth getting them for when my boys a bit bigger.

superskilly;8195928

how much are they? does it cover the full price as it says to put … how much are they? does it cover the full price as it says to put towards? Trying to get my 4 year old out of bedtime nappies.

Good luck with that! I've just got my 3 year old (girl) out of night nappies in the past 2 months. She's been really good - touch wood - and I've only got the mats you put under the sheet which haven't been used thank god. Just got her to go the toilet before she went to bed which is not an easy task. I think boys are a bit more difficult to toilet train/go without nappies etc. Both my friends have boys and they had a nightmare time with potty and then going without night nappies. You're not alone! ;-)

Original Poster

leecroot;8196013

[QUOTE=vickywil5;8195900]I know in asda you can use vouchers even if you … [QUOTE=vickywil5;8195900]I know in asda you can use vouchers even if you haven't bought the item, I do this all the time.[/QUOTMy Asda doesnt. But worth getting them for when my boys a bit bigger.

Sorry didn't know not all asda's accept any vouchers. :oops:

kaks26;8196103

Good luck with that! I've just got my 3 year old (girl) out of night … Good luck with that! I've just got my 3 year old (girl) out of night nappies in the past 2 months. She's been really good - touch wood - and I've only got the mats you put under the sheet which haven't been used thank god. Just got her to go the toilet before she went to bed which is not an easy task. I think boys are a bit more difficult to toilet train/go without nappies etc. Both my friends have boys and they had a nightmare time with potty and then going without night nappies. You're not alone! ;-)

my other son was just 4 my youngest now is 4 1/4 i am not too bothered though. He coughs alot at night and can drink two cup fulls of water so that won't help but i'd prefer him to have it.

superskilly;8197760

my other son was just 4 my youngest now is 4 1/4 i am not too bothered … my other son was just 4 my youngest now is 4 1/4 i am not too bothered though. He coughs alot at night and can drink two cup fulls of water so that won't help but i'd prefer him to have it.

Aw - I know - you can't let them be thirsty in the hope of having a dry bed. The wee scone will get there eventually and this will all be just a distant memory :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213630
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101
    3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE186925
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429

See more discussions