Free 6 month Britbox subscription for all pay monthly EE customers

Posted 13th Mar
Announced a month or so ago, today is the day when pay monthly EE customers can sign up for 6 months of free Britbox. As long as you cancel the add-on before the 6 months are up, you won't continue to be charged the £5.99 subscription on your phone bill.

Some decent stuff on Britbox, including all the original Doctor Who series. Whether you think that this stuff should be charged for is an argument for another day. I'm happy to get this stuff for nothing, meantime.

ee.co.uk/hel…-EE
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
I honestly wouldn't have it for free
Waiting for the text with a sign-up link.
Shows up in the 'My EE' app
spannerzone13/03/2020 18:01

Shows up in the 'My EE' app

Likewise. Can add it directly via your EE account, or by sending the text to 150
I guess this is brand new as I haven't had any text from EE to advertise this
The Britbox page won't let you see what is on offer, but this page gives you some details. reelgood.com/sou…box
spannerzone13/03/2020 18:08

I guess this is brand new as I haven't had any text from EE to advertise …I guess this is brand new as I haven't had any text from EE to advertise this

Yeah. Only launched today. Not sure how hard they’ll push it, mind you. For example, I only recently found out that EE also give a free 6 month subscription to Apple News+, which they never contacted me about - ee.co.uk/ent…lus
007heaven13/03/2020 17:59

It’s http://www.britbox.co.uk/ee

Ta.

Still hadn't come through but that's worked
TristanDeCoonha13/03/2020 18:17

The Britbox page won't let you see what is on offer, but this page gives …The Britbox page won't let you see what is on offer, but this page gives you some details. https://reelgood.com/source/britbox

What a load of tosh. Might be some ok stuff on it but not all the episodes so mostly pointless.
For example. who would want to watch 11 episodes of Holby City out of (I assume) hundreds.
Satan_Claws14/03/2020 08:22

What a load of tosh. Might be some ok stuff on it but not all the episodes …What a load of tosh. Might be some ok stuff on it but not all the episodes so mostly pointless. For example. who would want to watch 11 episodes of Holby City out of (I assume) hundreds.

Possibly worth mentioning that the reelgood.com/source/britbox link shows content for the BritBox (US) service, not BritBox (UK). The catalogues for both overlap a bit, but have a lot of differences. For example, Holby City isn’t on the UK service.
Edited by: "007heaven" 14th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants