Free 6 month Spotify Premium Pass available - but why should you have it?

Expert (Beta) 24
Posted 5th Jan
I have a 6 month Spotify Premium Pass that I’m simply not going to use (I believe it’s for new accounts) and happy to give this away, I just can’t think of the fairest way of doing it. I’m half asleep.

Not looking for anyone to beg for a Spotify code, but you’ll need to give me a compelling reason for why you need it. I suppose the person who can give the most far fetched or elaborate rationale for wanting the code will get it...

I’ll check back in the morning!
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

24 Comments
I play music all the time I’m gaming so not having any ads would be amazing thanks for the opportunity
Give everyone who wants it a number and use random number generator to choose someone
Thanks for offering Joey. For me, i’ve started commuting on the train and music just makes it a bit more bearable
Cos I need to listen to music while taking the stress of world war 3 away
I’ve just bought a new house and spent a fortune I’ve not had the money to get Spotify , I used to have it in both the kids rooms 6 and 10 , they usually have it on in there rooms and make up dances ect so it would be nice to get it back for them once the house is done
I've just been kidnapped. The kidnapper is threatening to eat my cat if I don't have Spotify premium.
The cat was given to me by my grandmother on the day she passed away.
The cat survived testucular cancer.
The cat frequents an old peoples home that has servicemen from WW1 and WW2. They say the only happiness they have is when " Spotify" the cat comes to visit them.
The cat dances to make the servicemen laugh but will only do it to Spotify premium, hence it's nickname "Spotify".
adamderak05/01/2020 00:51

I've just been kidnapped. The kidnapper is threatening to eat my cat if I …I've just been kidnapped. The kidnapper is threatening to eat my cat if I don't have Spotify premium.The cat was given to me by my grandmother on the day she passed away.The cat survived testucular cancer.The cat frequents an old peoples home that has servicemen from WW1 and WW2. They say the only happiness they have is when " Spotify" the cat comes to visit them.The cat dances to make the servicemen laugh but will only do it to Spotify premium, hence it's nickname "Spotify".

I’m the kidnapper, give the code to me and I’ll let him and his one-testicled feline go.
darkfrost105/01/2020 01:10

I’m the kidnapper, give the code to me and I’ll let him and his one …I’m the kidnapper, give the code to me and I’ll let him and his one-testicled feline go.

Don't he's going to terminate my feline buddy anyway but at least he can pass away listening to Spotify premium, it will ease it's pain. Do the humane thing.
Ps it's favourite band is Deacon Blue & his favourite character from "Friends" is Joey
Edited by: "adamderak" 5th Jan
Because without music at work I’d literally lose the will to live... or staple a colleagues mouth shut
My mother is dying of cancer maybe having some music might brighten her day
benhornsby199905/01/2020 00:11

I play music all the time I’m gaming so not having any ads would be a …I play music all the time I’m gaming so not having any ads would be amazing thanks for the opportunity

Hmmm, ads are annoying I suppose...
SteveHarp05/01/2020 00:16

Thanks for offering Joey. For me, i’ve started commuting on the train and m …Thanks for offering Joey. For me, i’ve started commuting on the train and music just makes it a bit more bearable

How long is your commute?
Ioa05/01/2020 00:18

Cos I need to listen to music while taking the stress of world war 3 away …Cos I need to listen to music while taking the stress of world war 3 away

Aren’t we on maybe WW 6 or 7 by now?
ashmac05/01/2020 00:30

I’ve just bought a new house and spent a fortune I’ve not had the money to …I’ve just bought a new house and spent a fortune I’ve not had the money to get Spotify , I used to have it in both the kids rooms 6 and 10 , they usually have it on in there rooms and make up dances ect so it would be nice to get it back for them once the house is done

This one sounds entirely plausible
adamderak05/01/2020 00:51

I've just been kidnapped. The kidnapper is threatening to eat my cat if I …I've just been kidnapped. The kidnapper is threatening to eat my cat if I don't have Spotify premium.The cat was given to me by my grandmother on the day she passed away.The cat survived testucular cancer.The cat frequents an old peoples home that has servicemen from WW1 and WW2. They say the only happiness they have is when " Spotify" the cat comes to visit them.The cat dances to make the servicemen laugh but will only do it to Spotify premium, hence it's nickname "Spotify".

I think you’ve been watching The Simpsons

AmberGambler2305/01/2020 01:31

Because without music at work I’d literally lose the will to live... or s …Because without music at work I’d literally lose the will to live... or staple a colleagues mouth shut

Please give it to me because I let my mum have access to my Spotify and we can’t listen to music at the same time soooo if she gets her own account we can both listen instead of taking turns
Who ever you give it to I’d make sure they have contributed to the site over the years and not joined a few days ago or been here years and posted one or no deals , that’s what I would do but your call
ashmac05/01/2020 08:34

Who ever you give it to I’d make sure they have contributed to the site o …Who ever you give it to I’d make sure they have contributed to the site over the years and not joined a few days ago or been here years and posted one or no deals , that’s what I would do but your call

Thanks for that, good point. @AmberGambler23 stapler comment had me almost spitting my morning coffee all over my phone through laughter, but I think it was a toss up between @adamderak and yourself given contribution alone.

I think we have a winner though.. @adamderak cat story
joeydeacon05/01/2020 08:49

Thanks for that, good point. @AmberGambler23 stapler comment had me almost …Thanks for that, good point. @AmberGambler23 stapler comment had me almost spitting my morning coffee all over my phone through laughter, but I think it was a toss up between @adamderak and yourself given contribution alone.I think we have a winner though.. @adamderak cat story

Hang on a minute let's not be to hasty here. I think I should have it as I know all about your secretive past and if I can't have it I shall reveal to everyone here what you did last summer!

Only joking I don't really need/want the code, but I may still tell everyone what you did last summer.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 5th Jan
I dont need this, but..... Im sure this free 6 months is cheaper in the Turkey Spotify Store
I don’t need it anyway thanks though. I’ve got a radio on my desk and my stapler was confiscated aaaages ago lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions