Free 6 Months Spotify Premium Code Contest **Ended**

Posted 10th JulEdited by:"stoneblade"
Afternoon all. I have a spare 6 Months Spotify Premium voucher I got with my latest purchase from Currys and currently set up with a family account. Sooo to make it more fun anyone interested in getting the code, I have picked a random number between 1 and 100 and the first one to guess it right gets the code.

Please note that to use the code you will need to start a new account and remember to cancel the recurring bills so you don't get charged at the end. i wont be held responsible!

Reply in this thread with your guesses, you can only have 1 guess and if you get it right I will PM the winner the code. If it goes on too long and I decide to close the game early ( I have a life too) I will pick the closest to the answer. Please only play if your going to use the code yourself and not sell on.

All for a bit of fun on a slow Friday afternoon.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

40 Comments
I see this going on for a fair while lol you can have 3 tries
My three guesses are: 26, 35 & 25, thank you
sydney210/07/2020 15:56

My three guesses are: 26, 35 & 25, thank you

X- Ouch sooooooo close, sorry but I think the next person might get it!
Is it ok to put the 3 guesses or should have gone one at a time
sydney210/07/2020 15:57

Is it ok to put the 3 guesses or should have gone one at a time

All at the same time was fine, just means no more lives left though
stoneblade10/07/2020 15:57

All at the same time was fine, just means no more lives left though

Ok no worries was good fun thank you
My three guesses...fun wee game you’ve came up with(y)
Mich8ll810/07/2020 15:58

232734My three guesses...fun wee game you’ve came up with(y)

DING DIN G DIIIING! We have a winner it was the number 27... lol well that made the afternoon go a bit quicker. Thanks all for playing! Will PM the winner code now. If you could confirm that you have the code and used I would appreciate it so no one thinks I was having everyone on lol
41351938-CDssE.jpg
stoneblade10/07/2020 16:00

DING DIN G DIIIING! We have a winner it was the number 27... lol well that …DING DIN G DIIIING! We have a winner it was the number 27... lol well that made the afternoon go a bit quicker. Thanks all for playing! Will PM the winner code now. If you could confirm that you have the code and used I would appreciate it so no one thinks I was having everyone on lol

Awwww....thank you....I never win anything aswell....I will confirm it has been used(y)
Mich8ll810/07/2020 16:02

Awwww....thank you....I never win anything aswell....I will confirm it has …Awwww....thank you....I never win anything aswell....I will confirm it has been used(y)

Code sent.

Have a great weekend all
This was a fun game OP gutted I missed the chance thanks for the giveaway though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants