FREE AIR GUITAR @ ROCK RADIO - GLASCOW CITY CENTRE

I have never been great at playing instruments. Always been into sports and stuff. But one day I found an instrument at the back of the cupboard under the stairs. It seemed to call to me. I embraced it and together we rocked.....

Taken from Wikipedia;

Playing air guitar is a form of dance and movement in which the performer pretends to play rock or heavy metal-style electric guitar solos. Playing an air guitar usually consists of exaggerated strumming and picking motions and is often coupled with loud singing or lip-synching. Air guitar is generally used in the imaginary simulation of loud electric guitar music.

Incase you are still not sure what this is;

youtube.com/wat…6RI

If someone could get this image into the thread it would really help with this!;

plasticcupcake.files.wordpress.com/200…jpg

10 Comments

Bargain of the century !!

Wow look at that one in the piccy, a 1970 Strat as used by Hendrix in sunburst. Will hop on the train tomorrow and should be there in 12 hours - well worth it for free !! Ive always wanted one of these but couldnt find one anywhere ! These are very rare, in fact like gold dust !

Original Poster

Squelds;5902469

Bargain of the century !! Wow look at that one in the piccy, a 1970 Strat … Bargain of the century !! Wow look at that one in the piccy, a 1970 Strat as used by Hendrix in sunburst. Will hop on the train tomorrow and should be there in 12 hours - well worth it for free !! Ive always wanted one of these but couldnt find one anywhere ! There are very rare, in fact like gold dust !

I have two air guitars at the moment but due to a lack of space i need to sell one...

Show off !!

I had an air stylophone once like Rolf Harris, original as well honest... but it broke so i had to get rid of it :-(

Original Poster

Squelds;5902485

Show off !!

lol

mod

Moved to misc

I'm gonna pick a few of these up - one for me and the others for ebay :roll:

dblake;5902503

I'm gonna pick a few of these up - one for me and the others for ebay … I'm gonna pick a few of these up - one for me and the others for ebay :roll:

LOL

http://plasticcupcake.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/air-guitar.jpg

I drool....

I bet though the guitars a free but they charge an absolute ferkin bomb for the plectrums ;-)

Original Poster

why did the temperature sensor go from this!? this is a deal!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
    2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
    3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions