Found 11th Jul 2007
Just incase some of you didnt knw aboutthis site...you can download free album from here...

albumbase.com

need to register...

2 Comments

vengod

Just incase some of you didnt knw aboutthis site...you can download free … Just incase some of you didnt knw aboutthis site...you can download free album from here...[url]www.albumbase.com[/url] need to register...

That looks like one of the American government scam base type sites, Nothing is ever that easy!

Another one is : albumhunt.com/

Still seems far to easy to download stuff and with thier "big crack down on illegal downloads", It would be easy to trick people!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

That looks like one of the American government scam base type sites, … That looks like one of the American government scam base type sites, Nothing is ever that easy!Another one is : http://www.albumhunt.com/Still seems far to easy to download stuff and with thier "big crack down on illegal downloads", It would be easy to trick people!

I think its ran by english people but not too sure. Anyone can upload muic via rapidshare, megaupload etc.

i doubt there will ever be a timewhere they can stop everyone downloading illegally.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA410
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    4. Wow apple you really are bad1623

See more discussions