Found 13th Mar 2010
We got our free tickets through for Alton Towers in the Sun's recent deal. We're looking to swap our dates if anyone else is interested.

We have tickets for 06/04/2010 ideally looking to swap for 29/03/2010 if anyone's up for it PM me.

41 Comments

this doesnt belong in deals-also you must conduct business in this thread-NOT by pm

Hello,

I have received mine today, I have 2 for 29th March which we cannot do, 6th April would be better, I am interested in swapping

thanks

dont you specify your 3 preferred dates?

No its in date blocks (2 weeks worth) and then you had to pick 5 blocks, so completely random really

Original Poster

Sorry I'm new to this site so not entirely sure how it works. But yeah, as Sarahe6 says it's done in blocks so you specify a block and they pick a date for you which isn't ideal when you're travelling down from Glasgow on set days.

I'd be happy to swap Sarah, that's great.

If i get mine through - il will swap if mine arnt the best of dates. the 6th is the day after my birthday - so it would be great to pop along - especially for the new ride!

wow you got yours through quick. First time iv heard about this promo so i collecetd tokens this year, but was told by someone that it would take weeks for tickets to come through. If i dont get the dates i want, i would be willing to swap on here also - but i think that needs to be done in the FS/Trade section.

Hey

I have the 30. 03.10 and 03.04.10 if they are any good I am looking for 05.04.10 and 06.04.10

Cheers

Hey

Ive got two tickets for 13/04/10 and would like to swap for any date after the 22nd April, message me if you are interested! thanks

Banned

I have 2 tickets for 22 april and would like to swap for any of these dates.
19 march
26 march
30 april
or will consider any day in march,may, june

thanks

this is not buisness, we all have took advange of the free tickets, but unfortunley the dates we get are random even if u asked for certain dates, not got mine yet but if they are the wrong date, would apprecaite the swop. so we all can have fun!!! yay!!

Hello cheekie, I've sent you a message. I have two tickets for April 5th, Easter Monday Bank Holiday. I'd like to swap them for your two March 30th tickets if possible? Have you still got them?
Cheers, Phil

I have two for 29 March which I cannot use. 6 April would be ideal. Have you already swapped them?
If anyone else is interested our family also has two for Saturday 27 March which are no good. Ideal dates for me would be:

Ianytime during the week 4 April - 11 April,
17/18 April,
24/25 April,
1, 2, 3 May,
8,9 May,
15, 16 May,
22, 23 May or
29 May - 5 June

I have 2 tickets for the 25/03/10. i cant make this date due to work, i want to swap for any other date after the 1st april. if anyone can swap please let me know ASAP
x

New to this site, so not sure how to use it properly. Anyway, I have got two free Alton Towers tickets for 28/3/10, but can't make it. Anyone got any offers of swaps for another day?

Original Poster

I've already swapped them I'm afraid And21. Hopefully you find someone else on here you are able to swap with.

anyone want to swap ive got 30 april need 26 april to go with family

iv got a pair of tickets for the 30th of march need a swap for any date from the 1st of april to the 10th of april thanks x

Hi, I have 2 tickets for 28/03/10 (sunday) Would prefer anything between 03/04/10 - 08/04/10.
If anyone would like to swap for any of these dates pls contact me.

DaveT1;8123069

New to this site, so not sure how to use it properly. Anyway, I have got … New to this site, so not sure how to use it properly. Anyway, I have got two free Alton Towers tickets for 28/3/10, but can't make it. Anyone got any offers of swaps for another day?

I have tickets for the 25th may (thursday) If you'd be interested in swapping?

I have two for Thursday the 25th March if they are any good - would need to post Monday to you to get to you in time.
Let me know Steve

Hi, I have 2 lots of tickets for 25/3 and 13/5 both Thursdays and I can't do Thursdays! Is anyone interested in swapping for a Wednesday in April or May? Thanks

I have two tickets for the 3rd April 2010, if some one would like to swap, would prefer a Monday or Friday while the kids are at School.
Cathy

donmcv;8125808

I've already swapped them I'm afraid And21. Hopefully you find someone … I've already swapped them I'm afraid And21. Hopefully you find someone else on here you are able to swap with.

DaveT1;8123069

New to this site, so not sure how to use it properly. Anyway, I have got … New to this site, so not sure how to use it properly. Anyway, I have got two free Alton Towers tickets for 28/3/10, but can't make it. Anyone got any offers of swaps for another day?

Hi I have 2 tickets for Wed 21st April if they're any good to you? :-D

Hi,

I Have 2 tickets for Sunday the 11th of April but would like a weekday any time later in the month or beginning of May. Please PM me with any offers

Thanks

I have 2 tickets for Thursday 22nd April and 2 tickets for Saturday 10th April would love tickets for 12th 13th or 14th April.

Hi i have two tickets for 28/03/10, but unable to make this date, has anyone got any tickets to swap after this date?
Thanks

i have 2 tickets for 9 june and 2 for 17 june
will swap either pair for 11 may

I have a pair for wed 14 april and a pair for sun 13 june - looking to swap one pair so I have 4 for the same date (i.e. my 2 for 14 april for your 2 13 june or vice versa)

Hey there,

I have a pair of tickets for Tuesday 27th April.

Ideally would like to swap for ANY Wednesday or Thursday in June if anyone's interested?

Thanks,

Fi x

Hi i have tickets as follows:
2 x 12th May Wed
2x 5th July Mon
2 x 21st May Fri

Would Like to swap tickets for 5th/6th June or 29th/30th May as family members are going at this time and would like to go with them.

I am looking to swap as i cant go on weekdays and thought i would have a better chance in getting a weekend if i got other family members to do this also.

I have two tickets for 3/4/10 would have to post today for someone to get them but looking to swap for any saturday in june/july.

Hi
I have 2 tickets for 20th Tuesday April would anyone like to swap for July dates please?

I Have 27th June 2010 and looking to swap for 7th July- Please contcat me

I have 7th July and looking to swap for 27th June

amir;8131276

Hi, do you still have these tickets, if so i have 2 tickets for the 26th april ? ?

amir;8131276

Hi, do you still have these tickets if so i have 2 tickets for the 26th april if you still interested in swopping :roll:

[COLOR="Blue"]Hello...

I have 4 tickets to Alton Towers for the 14th June 2010
and need to swap as my Son has got Exams
any dates apart from:
7th 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th and the 23rd of June
Thanks
Rach[/COLOR]

‎2X SATURDAY 18TH, AND 2X SATURDAY 25TH, would like to swap these tickets for either 4X ANY SUNDAY, or just a pair for a pair on a SUNDAY.
Let me know x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?45
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions