29 Comments

i'll take it

Banned

How very noble.

Banned

that will be me then - lol

you thought of giving it back to hukd to re-issue

sassie;2059048

that will be me then - lolyou thought of giving it back to hukd to … that will be me then - lolyou thought of giving it back to hukd to re-issue

it would be nice if people did give back wouldnt it? and then we could get back to talking about better things :whistling:

Original Poster

ill pm it to you sassie

im a newen !

Gee thanks, i fit the criteria, and still get snubbed lol

Banned

MarzBarz;2059060

ill pm it to you sassie

noooooooooooooo, please give it back so someone who hasnt had one stands a chance

Banned

louloo;2059058

it would be nice if people did give back wouldnt it? and then we could … it would be nice if people did give back wouldnt it? and then we could get back to talking about better things :whistling:

Why stop him now?

We've had the farewell, now the good gesture and any moment now we will hear how he has agreed to give his only liver to a child.

'Don't stop me now..."

Original Poster

oh sorry boydent missed ya post ill pm it now

Banned

boydent999;2059069

Gee thanks, i fit the criteria, and still get snubbed lol

why did that happen....

Lol, no worries
    Thx in advance

me please

Did reply to say thanks, but your pm box is full
    Edit: Have replied now

louloo;2059058

it would be nice if people did give back wouldnt it? and then we could … it would be nice if people did give back wouldnt it? and then we could get back to talking about better things :whistling:

You don't HAVE TO talk about it?! You could ignore the post and move onto another one you feel deserves your attention :roll:

if someone wants to give their voucher away i dont see the problem with it, after all they won it in a competition so is theirs? and as far as others who have not yet got one, the comp is still going afaik??

Yeah, but the begging and selling Lou is really, well, offensive in my book.
    They were given away as much as a gift but as a thank you, not to be made profit or mates on.......sad state of affairs

thats fair enough, your entitled to your opinion , thing is again it seems theres a change in the feeling of issues, it should of been made clear before they were given away on here, not after some had been then others stopped

I cannot, perhaps shouldn't speak for Admin and Co, but i would guess he didn't expect a trade in them tbh Lou, more folks would go, well that's a nice gesture, and kept it.
    I didn't realise there had been a change, so not sure what you mean in the latter part of your reply.....

loupomm;2059349

......thing is again it seems theres a change in the feeling of issues, … ......thing is again it seems theres a change in the feeling of issues, it should of been made clear before they were given away on here, not after some had been then others stopped

sorry i meant there were other requests in the past few days for them and people giving them away and they were allowed, (not complaining bout this btw as i was lucky enough to be given one :)) now its being stopped :thumbsup:

Banned

i dont have such a problem with those selling them just one with certain members continually asking for them, mcay has now started another thread asking for them, to me this is begging, would he have done this had hukd not just give out a few thousand of them

Oh ok Lou, like i say, didn't realise. Guess the situation changed and needed a change of rules

Have to agree with you Sass (i hate doing that :p) but the begging threads are taking it too far :-(

Banned

especially when the said member pm's you claiming to be well off, yeah course they are when they probably never pay for a thing - lol

maybe he will give me his voucher then lol

Banned

loupomm;2059464

This could become another thread game!

"Give the person above you, your Amazon voucher!"

Brilliant!

Eh? What? Je ne comprend pas Sass

Banned

loupomm;2059464

hes scrounging them not giving them away - lol

JDeal;2059477

This could become another thread game! "Give the person above you, your … This could become another thread game! "Give the person above you, your Amazon voucher!"Brilliant!

:w00t:

sassie;2059488

hes scrounging them not giving them away - lol

i know :thumbsup:

maybe he sells them on ebay = how hes well off :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152363
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213638
      3. Kirby Triple Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion & Super Mario 3D Land to join the 3DS …22
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846289

See more discussions