Free apple TV for a year ...

Posted 2nd Feb
how do you claim this ? got a new iMac bug it's only offering me a week on the app
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I think it was only for new iPhones before a certain date
Arto02/02/2020 07:46

I think it was only for new iPhones before a certain date

39817414-wVNIe.jpgao.com/pro…ree Standing&WT.z_PC=MRQY2B/A&WT.srch=1&WT.z_MT=Affiliate&WT.z_RTM=PHG&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI54buk7Cy5wIVTLTtCh0ltg7MEAQYAiABEgLY-PD_BwE&WT.srch=1&WT.z_MT=onefeed&WT.z_RTM=PHG&WT.z_CN=1101l46734&WT.z_AT=&WT.z_KW=onefeed&WT.z_KT=PriceComparison

Says I should get it on the product page ?
Macs are included. Redemption details here:
offers.appletvapp.apple/en-gb
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 2nd Feb
captainbeaky02/02/2020 08:05

Macs are included. Redemption details …Macs are included. Redemption details here:https://offers.appletvapp.apple/en-gb

Hmmm weird I've done that and it's just saying 7 day free trial
Contact apple, so much easier going straight to source, works with family sharing as well. I registered it for a free year and 30 minutes later deleted it, you had to pay for movies. Wasn’t great at all...
Bargainhead02/02/2020 08:40

Contact apple, so much easier going straight to source, works with family …Contact apple, so much easier going straight to source, works with family sharing as well. I registered it for a free year and 30 minutes later deleted it, you had to pay for movies. Wasn’t great at all...

I've just filled in the support section so hopefully I'll get something back shortly!
Bargainhead02/02/2020 08:40

Contact apple, so much easier going straight to source, works with family …Contact apple, so much easier going straight to source, works with family sharing as well. I registered it for a free year and 30 minutes later deleted it, you had to pay for movies. Wasn’t great at all...

Did the same, they had like 10 I think or less original shows and the rest they had to be purchased.
RetroJT02/02/2020 10:26

Did the same, they had like 10 I think or less original shows and the rest …Did the same, they had like 10 I think or less original shows and the rest they had to be purchased.

That’s because Apple TV also show you programmes from other platforms. Apples programmes themselves are all free
Don't bother , its crap compared to Netflix or even Prime .
yozzman123402/02/2020 19:15

Don't bother , its crap compared to Netflix or even Prime .

Only really want to watch that good morning show. Don't think I have a way of getting it onto my big TV too so will have to watch it in the office !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants