Free Apple TV offer question

Posted 21st Nov
If I purchase an iPad Air 2019 from JL (to get the two year guarantee) can I still claim the years free Apple TV from Apple?
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Yep it’s with any Apple device. I think when you setup the device it will do it without claiming at all
iang00721/11/2019 19:10

Yep it’s with any Apple device. I think when you setup the device it will d …Yep it’s with any Apple device. I think when you setup the device it will do it without claiming at all

Thank you. Hopefully there will be a good Black Friday deal on the Air 3 tomorrow.
Don’t think John Lewis are starting their deals till proper Black Friday next week - I’m waiting on a MacBook Pro offer
iang00721/11/2019 19:13

Don’t think John Lewis are starting their deals till proper Black Friday n …Don’t think John Lewis are starting their deals till proper Black Friday next week - I’m waiting on a MacBook Pro offer

Ahh it’s next Friday then I thought tomorrow. Or perhaps cyber Monday.
Was thinking of a 12.9 inch pro, but may be overkill. And I think the air3 is good device.
I purchased an iPad earlier this year and I got an email today saying I can use Apple TV for a year for free
Just for info Apple are apparently going to give gift vouchers with any iPhone, iPad, iPhone and Mac purchase on actual Black Friday. Last year was up to £150 if I remember rightly, so might be worth waiting as I don’t know if that applies when you buy at JL too
iang00722/11/2019 17:16

Just for info Apple are apparently going to give gift vouchers with any …Just for info Apple are apparently going to give gift vouchers with any iPhone, iPad, iPhone and Mac purchase on actual Black Friday. Last year was up to £150 if I remember rightly, so might be worth waiting as I don’t know if that applies when you buy at JL too

Will hang on. I could use it to buy the Apple pen. Or another accessory. Or perhaps Apple care plus, so I still get the two year warranty. That’s what I’m after.

Wonder what I’ll get with the iPad Air 3 64 gig. I guess not enough to buy the pen or warranty.

Worth the wait though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions