Groups

Free Apps for the Blackberry

I have just got a blackberry curve 8520 and with all the free apps around at the mo, I wondered if there were anything worth having? I would appreciate your help fellow hukd chums xxx :o)))))
    Rep will be left for the ones I use, thanks in advnace

13 Comments

drivesafe.ly - reads your texts and emails when you are driving

tube buddy - very useful if you live in London

Google Maps - much better than Blackberry Maps

hiya in your phone go to the downloads folder,click on APP WORLD (if you dont already have this then go to applications folder and install it) once in ther you will see loads of downloadable content, at the bottom you will see several symbols the second one from the left with a green arrow above - click this and all of the free apps will come up, just download from there :thumbsup:

I have just got a blackberry curve 8520 and with all the free apps around at the mo, I wondered if there were anything worth having? I would appreciate your help fellow hukd chums
    Rep will be left for the ones I use, thanks in advnace

:?

hiya in your phone go to the downloads folder,click on APP WORLD (if you dont already have this then go to applications folder and install it) once in ther you will see loads of downloadable content, at the bottom you will see several symbols the second one from the left with a green arrow above - click this and all of the free apps will come up, just download from there

:?

........................and on that list they are all rated by stars as to which are best, yes i know i didnt read the thread properly :oops:

Charlie Scene;7041194

........................and on that list they are all rated by stars as … ........................and on that list they are all rated by stars as to which are best, yes i know i didnt read the thread properly :oops:

that's bit better..,sorry..,im just bored today.,:thumbsup:

Here's some free apps and themes that I have on Bold.

Bphone: Iphone Icons Theme: rogersmj.com/des…ne/ ------- Direct Download link: mirror.rogersmj.com/dow…jad

Amazon: Amazon.com/bb

Evernote.com

Kayak Mobile Launcher: cameronmoll.com/arc…tml

Flickr Uploader: mobileapps.blackberry.com/dev…ckr

Smrtguard: tracks and wipes your stolen blackberry smrtguard.com/smr…m=g

Callblocker: software.crackberry.com/pro…582
    Or call filter: Cerberus Call Filter (for BlackBerry)

Launchers edlindustries.com/

maratick

Beamberry: reads/saves pdf documents

BBFilescout: bb.emacf1.com/bbf…tml [unzips Zip Files]

eReader [url]www.ereader.com/bb-beta.xjad[/url]

[url]www.amazegps.com[/url] (voice gps)

[url]www.nav4all.com[/url] (voicegps)

[url]www.telenav.com[/url] (voicegps)

Quickpull for blackberry

Captureit for blackberry

Beejive

EverNote

AIM

ReQall

FmyLife

Shazam

Oanda FX Converter

Amazon.com Launcher

Youtube Launcher

Flickr

Xenozu

BBNotepad

Google Maps

Viigo

SmrtGuard

Google Maps

Mobipocket Reader

Oanda Fx Converter

BB Tran

Pacman

BB Tetris

Windows Live Messenger

Google Talk

Yahoo One Search

Vuclip

BeamSuite

MemoryCleaner

Flycast

worldmatelive

Yahoo One Search

Radio companion

Vuclip Mobile Video Search

Amazegps

BeamReader

Audible Air

Instango

Mobiola X Player

Opera Mini

Crackberry App Store

Ebay Launcher

PeekaWho

Conjola Sync

Capture It

Vlingo

MaxMem

Qsms

WHERE

Calls Blocker

Youtube Launcher

Safe wallet pro: sbsh.net/pro…pro

FMYLIFE: software.crackberry.com/pro…820

Original Poster

flp14344;7041222

that's bit better..,sorry..,im just bored today.,:thumbsup:

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So you decided to pick on my thread!!! It's Sunday - CHILL [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

pinkmelonsmr2;7041320

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So you decided to pick on my … [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So you decided to pick on my thread!!! It's Sunday - CHILL [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

i was trying to help you aswell..,its so boring at work:) have you found any useful apps yet.,

Original Poster

flp14344;7041340

i was trying to help you aswell..,its so boring at work:) have you found … i was trying to help you aswell..,its so boring at work:) have you found any useful apps yet.,

nope not yet sooo many to choose from. glad i'm not at work!! poor you.thanks for the help

pinkmelonsmr2;7041379

nope not yet sooo many to choose from. glad i'm not at work!! poor … nope not yet sooo many to choose from. glad i'm not at work!! poor you.thanks for the help

appworld.blackberry.com/web…ree

If you like to know how much data you are using, Mobile Data Alerter will keep track of WiFi usage, GPRS/EDGE usage and Roaming usage separately and can send you an email if you reach your limit (which you can set).

Viigo is a really good RSS/feed reader. You can add custom feeds eg. Your custom HUKD feed. or you can use the presets and recommended feeds such as weather or sports feeds.

Google Maps obviously. But if you plan to use it on your 8520 with a bluetooth GPS receiver you will need v.3.0.2, not the newest one which is v3.2.x. However v.3.3 is out for BB soon which might fix it.

ÜberTwitter is the best Twitter client IMO. Easily allowing you to add photos and add your location to tweets.

I just downloaded AmAze GPS as recommended above. But the newest v.5 is not free! So I installed v4.5 which is free.

They're the free apps I have.
    Paid apps I have on my 8520:

BeBuzz allows you to customise the LED's for different alerts so you can tell if it's an SMS, MMS, a personal email or email from work etc just by glancing at your phone. Also you can set your phone tone to vibrate and ring at the same time!

Documents to Go so I can open and edit Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents and more importantly I can open PDF files.

Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus so I can check definitions of stuff.

I also have a few themes from ]Elecite but they're more style over function and I ended up reverting to the default theme
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120
      4. word association Game73944493

See more discussions