Free Argos Check Website

Posted 29th Aug 2019
Not sure if everyone knows about this, but I constantly see comments on Argos product threads saying 'OOS near me'

checknow.co.uk/arg…php

Save the hassle of checking single store availability with this website.

Simply just put in the item code (the 7 digit Argos item code), then put in your postode, or let our system find your local area for you, and then press search!

The serach only takes a few seconds, and will save you an immense amount of time, and wil make it even fun for you!

No registration is required, just click and search!

The system is constantly updated with the latest stores.
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Thanks.8)
Oos
Not in stock cold
Thanks
Argos website and app should have this functionality.
When you check stock on argos site it tells you which stores near you have it in stock... you dont search one by one, so this is not really that helpful.

Only use I can see is if you want to check if ANY store has this - perhaps those that post clearance items should check here first to make sure its actually available!
KCooperman:
"When you check stock on argos site it tells you which stores near you have it in stock... you dont search one by one, so this is not really that helpful."
I don't see what your problem is! It is surely easier to put the item code in and click the "near me" button to see which stores have it, rather than type in which store you want to check.. oh dear, no stock, where's the next nearest store that has it? Type that address in and keep repeating the procedure. You can set a maximum distance.
Thumbs up from me. Thanks OP.

Just double checked Argos both App and site. Both show limited results from the local area. You input postcode or address and get around six results, from the six stores nearest you. In not sure if it is done by distance or number of results, but either way the results are limited. Checknow appears to be a nationwide search, which is inherently more useful if you are looking for a specific item at a specific price, and willing to travel.
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 29th Aug 2019
Waste of time, if the argos site doesn't show one near enough for me then I am not travelling any further.
fearona29/08/2019 10:48

Waste of time, if the argos site doesn't show one near enough for me then …Waste of time, if the argos site doesn't show one near enough for me then I am not travelling any further.

Depends on the saving for me.
Ringfinger29/08/2019 13:15

Depends on the saving for me.

Sounds like an Argonaut' s quest ..!:)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants