Free audio enhancer software for a LINX Windows tablet.

Posted 6th Oct
Apart from the 7 Day free trial version of the Windows version of DFX Audio Enhancer, is there something similar/comparable out there like that?.

Preferably free, if possible? (though not strictly a prerequisite).

I'm obviously needing it to physically enhance audio.

But namely audio upon some different sized LINX Windows tablet's I currently have.

In the past, I've found that the 7 Day free trial version of the Windows version of DFX Audio Enhancer worked well - then a pay wall naturally comes up, etc.

Is there a way around that?, and/or is there a competent enough/comparable alternative to it out there somewhere?, or something? (or ... )

Thanx
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
I use VoiceMeeter [sic] for mixing audio channels from multiple sources. I am not sure how you want to physically enhance your audio (loudness, speech separation, amplifying channels, downmixing, upmixing) but whatever enhancement you wish to achieve, you may find this useful vb-audio.com/Voi…htm

Be prepared for a steep learning curve, though!
ElliottC07/10/2019 05:46

I use VoiceMeeter [sic] for mixing audio channels from multiple sources. I …I use VoiceMeeter [sic] for mixing audio channels from multiple sources. I am not sure how you want to physically enhance your audio (loudness, speech separation, amplifying channels, downmixing, upmixing) but whatever enhancement you wish to achieve, you may find this useful https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htmBe prepared for a steep learning curve, though!

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I see what you mean there, hehehehehehe, interesting, lol. :-D

I hear you, thanx.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants