Free Baby on board badge

Posted 29th Dec 2019
tfl.gov.uk/tra…ard

Order your badge hereTravelling on the Tube can be tricky for mums-to-be, but having a Baby on Board badge makes it easier by letting other passengers know that you have a very good reason to need a seat. For tips on travelling when pregnant or with a pushchair, see our page on pregnant women and buggy users.

TfL supplies free of charge one Baby on Board badge per person in association with BABYZEN, the official retail partners of the badge. Visit BABYZEN to find out more about their innovative YOYO+ stroller.

Badges can be delivered to any address within the Greater London area, and South East England. Badges can be ordered by completing the online form below or by contacting TfL Customer Services on 0343 222 1234. The issue of replacement badges is discretionary. A maximum of two replacement badges can be ordered over a nine month period to accommodate loss of the original badge. Baby on Board badges come in plain envelopes
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
I am in my 60s I give up my seat on the tube when I travelled in London no longer work there but I still open/hold open doors to people let them in first before I exit and I would say the majority of people will say thank you however there are still a small minority that look at you as if you are an alien when you do this.I just like to think my mum and dad brought me up the correct way
8 Comments
Good luck if you think this will help to free up a seat........
It’s a good idea my daughter had one when she was pregnant travelling in London unfortunately in this day and age you be hard pushed to find someone willing to give up their seat
Ok then
Thank you for sharing, I really hope people who are expecting take this up and get one of these badges. Whilst I appreciate that we live in a selfish world, there are still a lot of good people out there who would give up their seat. Whatever happened to men giving up theirs seats for women and the elderly too! Anyway, wishing everyone an amazing 2020.
I am in my 60s I give up my seat on the tube when I travelled in London no longer work there but I still open/hold open doors to people let them in first before I exit and I would say the majority of people will say thank you however there are still a small minority that look at you as if you are an alien when you do this.I just like to think my mum and dad brought me up the correct way
wmian78629/12/2019 07:06

Thank you for sharing, I really hope people who are expecting take this up …Thank you for sharing, I really hope people who are expecting take this up and get one of these badges. Whilst I appreciate that we live in a selfish world, there are still a lot of good people out there who would give up their seat. Whatever happened to men giving up theirs seats for women and the elderly too! Anyway, wishing everyone an amazing 2020.

Have a good 2020 as well
wmian78629/12/2019 07:06

Thank you for sharing, I really hope people who are expecting take this up …Thank you for sharing, I really hope people who are expecting take this up and get one of these badges. Whilst I appreciate that we live in a selfish world, there are still a lot of good people out there who would give up their seat. Whatever happened to men giving up theirs seats for women and the elderly too! Anyway, wishing everyone an amazing 2020.

Sjw equality. You all wanted it and now you have it.
You can also still get them from a station that still has a human being at the ticket counter like Kings x and Cally road. Saddly even with one of these and a huge belly if the train or bus is busy you'll be hard stretched to find someone that gives up there seat.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions