Free bag for life at M&S

8 replies
Found 23rd Jan 2008
Hi

First post please be nice, I was in my local Marks and Spencer (Barnstaple) earlier today, and if you buy any groceries, not sure whether this includes clothes though, they will pack it in a bag for life bag, offer ends 01/02/08, because from the 02/02/08 they will be charging 5p for a standard bag. Not sure whether this is nationwide or just starting in the South West, and moving upwards...lol

Not sure whether this has been posted before

Hx

8 Comments

Charging 5p a bag sounds like commercial risk. Didn't Sainsbury etc. try 1p cash back if you re-used a bag.

Original Poster

I think all the 5ps are going to charity.

Banned

thought this was something to do with getting married:oops:

not nationwide at mo seeing what happens with south first as you lot have all the money

it has worked in ireland stores this is to cut back on plastic formerly known as plan a to marks and spencers

reduce packaging recycle as much as possible

caroline072;1595272

not nationwide at mo seeing what happens with south first as you lot have … not nationwide at mo seeing what happens with south first as you lot have all the money

lol as if.

Banned

caroline072;1595272

not nationwide at mo seeing what happens with south first as you lot have … not nationwide at mo seeing what happens with south first as you lot have all the money

Yeh. We normally use these bags to carry our wads in!

Loadsamoney!:p

guv;1599109

Yeh. We normally use these bags to carry our wads in!Loadsamoney!:p

lol I wish,with the amount of bag for life bags I got,that I did use them for carrying my cash in.I'd been mugged or worse by now round our way.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions