Groups

Free baked potatoes!

I got free baking potatoes in the lottery that is my asda grocery delivery - so whats your fave toppings ideas?

7 Comments

we love baked potaoes in our house and my other half says i make the bbest in the world!!!!

i scoop out the filling mash it up with butter, salt and pepper. then i add cooked chopped bacon, spring onions, fried mushrooms and plenty of cheese, then refill the skins and brown under the grill, sometimes we eat this with baked beans or a salad. they are excellent!

Banned

You can't do it now.
    Can't ever say "I've never won a bean on the lottery" again.
    No, that's wrong.
    You won tatties, it was someone else mentioned beans.
    It's not MY fault!
    I support Newcastle!

Tuna mayo with melted cheese on top mmmmmm

cinderellao9;4761625

we love baked potaoes in our house and my other half says i make the … we love baked potaoes in our house and my other half says i make the bbest in the world!!!!i scoop out the filling mash it up with butter, salt and pepper. then i add cooked chopped bacon, spring onions, fried mushrooms and plenty of cheese, then refill the skins and brown under the grill, sometimes we eat this with baked beans or a salad. they are excellent!

Do you have a spare room I could move in to ? :-D

I put corned beef and beans on the top

I got free cheese in the Tesco delivery lottery! Now if we could join up the potatoes and the cheese..

Original Poster

froglet;4761902

I got free cheese in the Tesco delivery lottery! Now if we could join up … I got free cheese in the Tesco delivery lottery! Now if we could join up the potatoes and the cheese..

LOL I only order online for the fun of the substitutes and freebies!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buying an iPhone second hand33
      2. Legal advice?68
      3. Mortgage44
      4. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.44

See more discussions