Free bets/ money offers??? HELP!!

10 replies
Found 9th Apr 2011
hey ive decided to put a couple of bets on the National and as like most people its my one bet of the year i looked on the betting sites and they all offer free bets or £xxx free ( ie £200 with bet 365) how does this work? and also it says i wont get the free money back so does that mean the money stays in my account and i can never lose it? sorry to be a n00b its not my strongest point.

10 Comments

most betting sites match your first bet.

bet £10 and they give you a £10 free bet
try paddypower.com

any money you win you can withdraw
Edited by: "billabong007" 9th Apr 2011

Me and my fella are doing the 365 thing and whatever you deposit into your account gets doubled! He's put 20 so gonna double to 40! Think it just stays in the account til you've used it! Think the min was a tenner

Generally you can't withdraw the extra until you have bet or lost the equivalent amount. I did the paddy power one for cheltenham, got free £10 bet for depositing £10, plus £20 from qidco. Luvkily I picked a winner and withdrew £50 the same afternoon

This year after ALOT of searching, im going with boylesport.com. Upload £20 and they give you £40 by the next day (if you cant wait till then speak to there live support and they will give you £40 there and then). You dont have to turn the free bets over 50x before you can upload.

Another site i used this year was unisport i uploaded £10 and they gave me £10 instantly. Again no stupid rules with regards to turning the free bet over a certain amount of times..ect. Both seem good.

My top tips:
Oscar time
state of play
OUTSIDER: piraya

Thank me later along with 20% of your winnings?

Edited by: "J4GG4" 9th Apr 2011

I'm sure Bet365 is a con as I placed a bet of £200 to get the same free bet only to be told you have to do the same bet 3 times to receive the free bet from what I remember.

WheresMeNuts

I'm sure Bet365 is a con as I placed a bet of £200 to get the same free … I'm sure Bet365 is a con as I placed a bet of £200 to get the same free bet only to be told you have to do the same bet 3 times to receive the free bet from what I remember.

you don't have to place a bet of that amout, just deposit it, i deposited £50 and i've now got £100 in my account to use as i want

bet365

To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to play through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal.

So if you have deposited £50, converted to £100 you have to wager £300 of bets before you can take any money back

If you are a seasoned gambler, that's no problem, but if you are a once a year grand national gambler it could pose issues
Edited by: "pinkleponkle" 9th Apr 2011

pinkleponkle

bet365To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your … bet365To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to play through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal.So if you have deposited £50, converted to £100 you have to wager £300 of bets before you can take any money backIf you are a seasoned gambler, that's no problem, but if you are a once a year grand national gambler it could pose issues

yes I knew it was something like this & remember Free bet value is not returned to any winnings.

You also have to roll over the deposit and bonus 3 times within 90 days or it's lost, and the odds have to be 1.5 or greater

Edited by: "pinkleponkle" 9th Apr 2011

So basically with 365... you lose.

Win Win situation for them huh!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions