Groups

Free bingo tonight at skybet.com

Apparently this is on again tonight (even though amcol's thread said expired). On the website it actually says free bingo on Mondays and Thursdays. Anyone up for it???

25 Comments

Won't let me sign up unless I deposit a fiver.. Is this normal?

edit: sorted, just leave the deposit bit blank.

Original Poster

Yeah I had that problem last week but sorted it out! Only one snag folks... last week there were about 300 players!!!:w00t: still it is free...

baconsandwich;1714243

Won't let me sign up unless I deposit a fiver.. Is this normal?edit: … Won't let me sign up unless I deposit a fiver.. Is this normal?edit: sorted, just leave the deposit bit blank.

]CLICK HERE
    I didn't have to deposit £5 it said optional

Original Poster

anyone there yet...:whistling:

Im about to go, i also know Gala do free Thursdays as i got an email from them but they have stupid amounts of people in there like 400-500

Just going in there

YAYYYY i won £3!!!

OMG wow looks like someone won £2500 on bingo bonanza!!!

amcol;1714646

OMG wow looks like someone won £2500 on bingo bonanza!!!

yep so lucky

WD Don

£15 win :w00t:

Why you spying at me kellie + paisley!

Donleeone;1714871

Why you spying at me kellie + paisley!

I'm not :thinking:

only kiddin whats your name in the room?

its kellienpaisley haven't won a thing yet how many tickets are you playing a game?

Original Poster

maximum is 18 so that's what I'm doing each time!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Im playing 18 - im slimmer80 in the room

Original Poster

Hi again amcol! Nice talkin to you earlier! I wonder how many of us are on there.. is iamasexygod one of us???!

ty it was good talking to you to!

I have wondered how many of us are there!! Maybe a HUKD check maybe in order!!

amcol are you old enough to be playing bingo? lol

Original Poster

I think someone got told off on there earlier for mentioning another site! They don't seem bothered about HUKD though, maybe it was another bingo site??
    Have you guys done all the free tenners on other sites? Kept me busy for a while a few weeks ago, came out with £40!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sash6304;1715056

I think someone got told off on there earlier for mentioning another … I think someone got told off on there earlier for mentioning another site! They don't seem bothered about HUKD though, maybe it was another bingo site??Have you guys done all the free tenners on other sites? Kept me busy for a while a few weeks ago, came out with £40!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I done all the £10 sites posted on here few weeks ago in the end me and OH made £250

Hey im old enough lol...im 27 with 4 boys n stepson n stepdaughter lol

Original Poster

Kellie + Paisley;1715077

I done all the £10 sites posted on here few weeks ago in the end me and … I done all the £10 sites posted on here few weeks ago in the end me and OH made £250

Congrats!:w00t: Hope us HUKD people win tonight (bit of a long shot though!):oops::oops:

amcol;1715081

Hey im old enough lol...im 27 with 4 boys n stepson n stepdaughter lol

sorry hun was a joke no offense :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions