Free Blackpool Pleasure Beach Tickets

Found 3rd Jun
Hi,

Not sure if this has been advertised before.

There’s a mobile app called “Big One” and it’s basically a rollercoaster game where you avoid obstacles and collect coins. If you play the game enough you get a free ticket for each 100,000 points you get. For context, I played the game for about 15 minutes and got up to 13,000 points in just one session. So playing it for a couple of hours a week could get you a few tickets for free. Available on the Apple App Store, unsure about other platforms.

itunes.apple.com/gb/…t=8
Community Updates
Competitions
9 Comments
Hi @jamiemoran931 I've moved this one to competitions as there is a gaming/chance associated to this and its not a straightforward voucher.
Its 1 hour play to gain 10,000 point so youll need to play for at least 10 hours to get 100,000 - enough for 1 wristband
SteMoss3 h, 52 m ago

Its 1 hour play to gain 10,000 point so youll need to play for at least 10 …Its 1 hour play to gain 10,000 point so youll need to play for at least 10 hours to get 100,000 - enough for 1 wristband

I did 13,000 in 15 minutes. Depends how good you are really.
jamiemoran93150 m ago

I did 13,000 in 15 minutes. Depends how good you are really.

It doesn’t matter how quick you are! Its time based! You can only get a maximum of 10,000 points in one hour for non-stop play. FACT.
Do you need Facebook to register to play this?
SteMoss12 h, 1 m ago

It doesn’t matter how quick you are! Its time based! You can only get a m …It doesn’t matter how quick you are! Its time based! You can only get a maximum of 10,000 points in one hour for non-stop play. FACT.

It’s not a fact though... you get plenty of treasure chests throughout each go that give you extra points. So quit being negative. If you don’t like it why are you still here v
Has anyone successfully won tickets through this recently? When I go to redeem vouchers it says store is closed. I don’t have 100,000 points yet so I’m wondering if it will open when I do, but Idon’t want to waste hours playing if it doesn’t work.
Sammy_Dolan15 h, 17 m ago

Has anyone successfully won tickets through this recently? When I go to …Has anyone successfully won tickets through this recently? When I go to redeem vouchers it says store is closed. I don’t have 100,000 points yet so I’m wondering if it will open when I do, but Idon’t want to waste hours playing if it doesn’t work.

Same here at 55.000 and wondering do I carry on, 6 hours so far, wondering if the old saying applies "nothing in life is free"
33972533-4ZvFx.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants