Free Blu Ray competition! - WINNER ANNOUNCED

73 replies
Found 8th Sep 2010
Okay, I haven't done one of these competitions yet so I figured why not?

The Blu Ray I'm giving away is actually a pretty good movie (in my opinion, of course), but the catch is that it doesn't have a proper cover. It is the copy of Million Dollar Baby that I moaned about in this thread:

hotukdeals.com/mis…762

CONDITIONS: You must have been a member for a month or longer and have a minimum of 250 posts to be eligible to win. One entry per member. Sorry to the newbies, but demz da rulez.

Will pick a winner via a random number generator at around 10.30pm on Friday night and post to the winner on Monday! (This is mainly so I can watch it on Saturday evening as I've not gotten around to doing that yet.)

73 Comments

I'm in

count me in

supermod

Thanks for the report cookiemonster83. If the actual disc is a genuine one then it can be offered in the misc forum - however as the cover isn't a genuine one, don't include that with the disc as it would breach forum rules re copyright laws.

It's also a very nice gesture on your part and unfortunate that you were sold a valid blu-ray disc but with a copied USA cover in the first place by CeX.

* edit not entering comp btw - post for info only

Edited by: "sigma" 8th Sep 2010

Original Poster

sigma

Thanks for the report cookiemonster83. If the actual disc is a genuine … Thanks for the report cookiemonster83. If the actual disc is a genuine one then it can be offered in the misc forum - however as the cover isn't a genuine one, don't include that with the disc as it would breach forum rules re copyright laws.It's also a very nice gesture on your part and unfortunate that you were sold a valid blu-ray disc but with a copied USA cover in the first place by CeX. * edit not entering comp btw - post for info only

Yep, genuine disc. Thanks for letting me know! Yep, it put me off CEX online for good. It's quite sad really, I just don't want it on my shelf without the proper covers and everything

You can enter the comp too if you like!

Count me in thanks mate.

imaginary rep left

whoop

I'll take some of that action!

COOKIE!

Banned

always been told to watch it but never got round to buying it. would be awesome on bluray for nothing.
count me in

Yes please

Count me in too please!

oo oo meeee

Count me in please

In

me

Sure I'll be in, I've watched half of this movie and never watched the ending.

Count me in pleaseeeee

Wotwot123

Sure I'll be in, I've watched half of this movie and never watched the … Sure I'll be in, I've watched half of this movie and never watched the ending.

The ending is incredible!!! Fabulous film.

Nice of you OP but l dont have a blu ray player so dont count me in!

I feel for you, I've had that with a game I got from cex too. At first I thought it was a copy but looking at the disc it was genuine, just with a tatty box and a low quality printed cover.

Ayway. Count me in please

Yes please, count me in

Me too please, haven't seen the film yet and would like to

yes please

Count me in

count me in thanks very much

One of my favouite films - I'm in!

Yes Please

Never actually seen this one, so count me in, thanks :-)

Add me in please - not seen that film!

oh yes please count me in

never seen it, count me in thanks

SuperEd

yes please

Banned

i'm in like flynn

Me too please!

count me in prime!

I'm in and I've got big baps.... Justsaying ;-) lol

vIBE has a very small ****, infact when I seen it, it reminded me of a acorn....just saying :-)
Edited by: "Lulu'sMammy" 8th Sep 2010

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

I'm in and I've got big baps.... Justsaying ;-) lol

just a shame they are saggy and streaky. jusaying

I'm in xp

I like Blu-Rays, in

yes please

im in
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best watches under £500?44
    2. Best renewal with sky after last offer1010
    3. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…66
    4. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22

See more discussions