Groups

free body mot fitness first

hi does any one know what the free body mot that fitness first gives to there members is i am trying to get a break down of what you get ie body fat analyis bmi cholsterol etc any one know?????

7 Comments

you get a hard sell for one of their weight management courses/PT sessions

Original Poster

boothy;7037494

you get a hard sell for one of their weight management courses/PT sessions

lol its only hard if you let them i just tell them not intereted in any pt sessions and dont need to go on weight management

go to the doctors, get a blood test.

Then get some scales; weigh yourself, then measure your height.

Look a bmi chart, see where you are.

Start running, hit the weights, eat right

Original Poster

Chidda;7039145

go to the doctors, get a blood test.Then get some scales; weigh yourself, … go to the doctors, get a blood test.Then get some scales; weigh yourself, then measure your height.Look a bmi chart, see where you are.Start running, hit the weights, eat right

all ready run and do weights and as for scales and height thats your bmi which is a load of rubbish better of with the fat analyis i know a person who as hardly any fat on them but going by bmi is classed as clinicaly obese lol.
    Not worried about my health as i am fit but it would be god to have a mot so i can see how far i progress year in year out.
    Thats why i wanted to know whats in the fitness first mot cheers any ways

Original Poster

bump 1

Original Poster

bump 2

Original Poster

bump 3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions