Free Borderlands 1 & DLC - Steam Key

Found 26th Jun 2015
I bought the Borderlands bundle from Humble Bundle the other day and I forgot that I'd already bought Borderlands 1 and the dlc (doh!)

So I'm offering it for free here. Just leave a message and I'll pick someone at random at 9pm tomorrow.

Note that this is for a Steam key for the following:
Borderlands (full game)
Borderlands DLCs:
- The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

Good luck!

20 Comments

yes pretty please

Puts her hand up.

Worth a try

Thanks for chance

Ill jump in too if you don't mind

Yeah me too.

Yes please

Yes please, cheers

Pretty pretty please

Yes please

I would love to have that game to play with my friends

count me in.please.
thanks

please

yes pleasw

Worth a shot would appreciate

Yes, please. Count me in. Thank you!

Original Poster

Steam key won by BlueBlur. PM with steam key has been sent.

I'm honestly not too fussed about not winning and it's your decision but It Would have been nicer to see a member win who contributes and didn't appear to just sign up for this competition

Original Poster

Winner was picked on a basis of "...I'll pick someone at random " and not "...I'll pick someone who I think deserves it most". That was the luck of the draw I'm afraid.

Bure11

I'm honestly not too fussed about not winning and it's your decision but … I'm honestly not too fussed about not winning and it's your decision but It Would have been nicer to see a member win who contributes and didn't appear to just sign up for this competition

I've been lurking for about a year and this competition finally gave me a reason to sign up and contribute to the site. Not sure if that's much consolation, but I'll definitely become a more active user now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants