Free broadband upgrade from 70mb to 100mb

Found 6th Dec 2017
Just had a email from virgin they are upgrading broadband from 70mb to 100mb for free you have to just agree you want it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

that must mean there is another price increase in 2-3 month

StevenBrown16 m ago

that must mean there is another price increase in 2-3 month

Good because I want to tell Virgin to shove their broadband where the sun doesn't shine and cancel.

karlypants15 m ago

Good because I want to tell Virgin to shove their broadband where the sun …Good because I want to tell Virgin to shove their broadband where the sun doesn't shine and cancel.

and get a reduction, however will be a long wait they just did it recently.

karlypants22 m ago

Good because I want to tell Virgin to shove their broadband where the sun …Good because I want to tell Virgin to shove their broadband where the sun doesn't shine and cancel.

Yeah, then go to Sky, and then tell them the same, 12/18 months later.

No email but just logged in to VM and there is a button to press.... upgrade from 150 to 200, free.
So guess what ... I pressed it.

Whoopee, now I shall sit at the door biting my nails wondering what day the dreaded price hike letter will come.

J4GG43 h, 19 m ago

Whoopee, now I shall sit at the door biting my nails wondering what day …Whoopee, now I shall sit at the door biting my nails wondering what day the dreaded price hike letter will come.

They come regardless of free speed increases.

When I was with them, other than being unreliable they also wanted an extra £7 a month to activate our 'free' upgrade...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants