Free BT Halo Upgrade - Check Your Emails (Account Specific)

Posted 11th Sep 2020
We’re upgrading you. As a thank you for being with us.
Now, more than ever, you need a connection you can rely on. With BT Halo you’ll get the best of our 4G and Fibre. That means speed and reliability all day, every day with first rate service that’s there when you need it.
bt.com/halo
There’s no extra cost and no new contract. All you need to do is make the most of BT Halo.

3541717.jpgBT Halo is a connection like never before.
No matter where you are, we’ll keep you connected. With 4G and Fibre speeds and service like you’ve never experienced before.
3541717.jpgBT Halo is a promise to keep you connected.
If you have a problem with your broadband or tell us you’re moving home, we’ll send you a 4G Mini Hub straightaway to get you back online quickly. And at no extra cost.
3541717.jpgBT Halo is your mobile data. Doubled.
Give your data a boost with double data on all your mobile plans. Or add our No Limits plan to give you unlimited everything.
3541717.jpgBT Halo is a promise on price.
Your bill won’t suddenly go up when your contract ends. And you’ll never pay more than a new customer. That’s our Price Promise.
3541717.jpgBT Halo is on us.
You won’t need to pay any extra for it, because it’s on us. And we guarantee that there will be no additional cost, it's yours for as long as you're with us.

3541717.jpg3541717.jpg3541717.jpgTerms and Conditions

BT Halo
Our Price Promise, Keep Connected Promise, fastest 4G speed and double data on BT Mobile. Speed varies by location, coverage and demand. 80% UK availability.
See bt.com/halo/terms for more information.

Keep Connected Promise
You’ll need to contact us to report the fault. Mobile network coverage required. Applies for the duration of your fault only. See bt.com/halo/terms for more information.

Our Price Promise
Your bill won’t suddenly go up when your contract ends and you’ll never pay more than a new customer. This doesn’t include annual price changes, which will still apply. Your monthly price will increase on bills dated on or after 31 March every year by the Consumer Price Index rate of inflation published in January that year plus 3.9%.
See bt.com/prices for details.

Fastest 4G speed
Your actual speed will depend on factors such as your mobile coverage, demand and location.

Double Data
Applied to all BT Mobile plans at the same address as your BT Halo broadband.

No Limits Plan
New and existing BT Halo customers taking selected BT Mobile plans. Unlimited anytime calls to UK landlines and UK mobiles excluding the Channel Islands. 150 calls or 1000 minutes a month to 0845 and 0870 numbers.

Getting in touch

Feedback or questions? Visit our Contact us page.
(Don't reply to this email, we won't see it.)
Staying in the loop
Add bt@hello.bt.com to your address book to make sure our emails always get to your inbox.
Keeping your private details private
Read our privacy policy to see how we protect your personal information.

Protecting yourself online
We'll never send you emails asking for your personal information.
Find out more on our phishing page.
3541717.jpg© British Telecommunications plc 2020. We're registered in England at 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ (company number 1800000).
All this information was correct on the date we sent this email.
Community Updates
12 Comments
Boo! Nothing here have infinity 2 and 2 mobiles with them..
Nothing so far for me. Even going in to mybt the offers are all more for every package. Apparently I can even have the same as I'm on now for only £5\month more.
Not voted either way yet.
Edited by: "Mudslide" 11th Sep
Great deal if it's available. Will check my emails later. Thanks OP
I got an email offering me a google nest hub for £34
I have an "offer" to have halo for £42.99 a month. Pffff!
Just upgraded to Halo . No better than the one i was on already . If anything it's slower
So is this justa copy and paste of an email you've received from BT?
Very likely to be Acc specific, nowt on mine
Currently I’m paying £20 per month for 54-73 mb. Online the offer for Halo 2 is £37.75 The only benefit would be the tech help. I already have smart hub 2.

thats a big No from me
Mudslide11/09/2020 15:58

Nothing so far for me. Even going in to mybt the offers are all more for …Nothing so far for me. Even going in to mybt the offers are all more for every package. Apparently I can even have the same as I'm on now for only £5\month more.Not voted either way yet.

Ive had nothing either but looked on myBT to find same package im on for £5 less! But the tv & sports have gone up so will cost me £7 more when i renew contract nxt month.
Looks like I'm being offered Halo 1 for extra £3 per month but would need to sign up for 24 months. Don't think I'll do that as contract due up in Feb 2021 so may haggle then.
pinkkitty200711/09/2020 16:04

I got an email offering me a google nest hub for £34

was it in your btinternet email? I didnt get it,
slamukdeals11/09/2020 17:01

was it in your btinternet email? I didnt get it,

It was sent to my Hotmail email address
Post a comment
@
    Text