Free Budgeting Advice & Software @ MSE

Found 19th Dec 2017
I appreciate this isn’t the most fun time of year to start thinking about money but a lot of us let ourselves run away with the spending and this can effect your mental health.

There’s lots of help out there if you find yourself in financial difficulties but this is a good place to start if you’ve never had to look at budgets before, plus it’s free.

It looks like the software is being fixed but there’s also a spreadsheet version you can use in the interim.

I truly don’t want to be a Debbie Downer at this time of year but the stress of debt is crippling.

Not only is there free software but lots of information on where to go if you need help and advise.
Community Updates
10 Comments
should be posted in freebies section not deals
Anything MSE is never free
Original Poster
SunTzu2 m ago

should be posted in freebies section not deals

I did post in freebies but the app doesn’t always do it properly
thank you op
Is it accredited by any of the top 3 accountancy professional bodies? (ACCA, ICEAW & CIMA).
Original Poster
n15hu14 m ago

Is it accredited by any of the top 3 accountancy professional bodies? …Is it accredited by any of the top 3 accountancy professional bodies? (ACCA, ICEAW & CIMA).

No but it is approved by the YMCA and ABBA
Ilikehotdeals12 m ago

That's great we can blow the budget and boogie! Lol
Ilikehotdeals12 m ago

Money, money, money. Must be funny. In a rich mans world..........

Sorry, couldn't resist. Topic of money and ABBA.......
Original Poster
Drooler2 m ago

Money, money, money. Must be funny. In a rich mans world..........Sorry, …Money, money, money. Must be funny. In a rich mans world..........Sorry, couldn't resist. Topic of money and ABBA.......

Young man, there’s no need to feel down... 😝

I’m sorry I can’t help myself
Ilikehotdeals17 m ago

Ha ha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions