FREE Business Card Sample Pack @ Moo

Posted 17th Apr
What’s Inside:

10 Business Cards featuring a variety of shapes, paper stocks and finishes.
  • Paper stocks – Cotton, Original, Super and Luxe
  • Sizes – MOO, Square and Mini size with both square and rounded corners
  • Paper finishes – uncoated, matte, gloss and Soft Touch
  • Special finishes – a range of shiny samples

Below is a tutorial on how to get the free Business Card Sample Pack @ MOO.com

3443632.jpg3443632.jpg3443632.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

19 Comments
But won’t you literally just get a sample of different paper types
Hinkee17/04/2020 11:38

But won’t you literally just get a sample of different paper types

Yes, but it's totally free for posting and everything so its worth it. 100% Free! I'm pretty sure the main idea is to show the quality of their cards in order for people to consider buying them and they are giving out free Business Card Samples for that. Anyone that is looking for Business cards would see this as an interest as they are able to sample it out in order for them to judge whether to invest in buying Business Cards from MOO or not
You should put *Free paper* in the title 😁
hatot17/04/2020 11:58

Actually it's free Cotton, Gloss, Matte, Luxe and much more different textures for the *card*

Thanks OP
Don’t see the point of this. Cold.
I ordered one of these quite some time ago when I was looking for a new supplier and it really is just a few small pieces of card.
Not really worth the paper it is written on.
So to speak.
Cold
MrBeansDrivingInstructor17/04/2020 12:11

I ordered one of these quite some time ago when I was looking for a new …I ordered one of these quite some time ago when I was looking for a new supplier and it really is just a few small pieces of card.Not really worth the paper it is written on.So to speak.Cold

HankHandsome17/04/2020 12:05

Don’t see the point of this. Cold.

As I previously iterated to another user:

It's totally free for posting and everything so its obviously worth it. 100% Free! I'm pretty sure the main idea is to show the quality of their cards in order for people to consider buying them and they are giving out free Business Card Samples for that. Anyone that is looking for Business cards would see this as an interest as they are able to sample it out in order for them to judge whether to invest in buying Business Cards from MOO or not

A freebie is a freebie and there's no reason to complain about it considering there isn't even a cost for shipping.

Even if it seems useless, some people might take this as an advantage and use these cards for other things such as:
  • Magic.
  • Cardistry.
  • Card games.
  • Artwork.
  • Bookmarks.
  • House of Cards.
  • Card throwing
  • Bicycle Noisemaker (for the kids to play with)
  • And much more
Edited by: "LiterallyAmazing" 17th Apr
LiterallyAmazing17/04/2020 12:12

As I previously iterated to another user:It's totally free for posting and …As I previously iterated to another user:It's totally free for posting and everything so its obviously worth it. 100% Free! I'm pretty sure the main idea is to show the quality of their cards in order for people to consider buying them and they are giving out free Business Card Samples for that. Anyone that is looking for Business cards would see this as an interest as they are able to sample it out in order for them to judge whether to invest in buying Business Cards from MOO or not A freebie is a freebie and there's no reason to complain about it considering there isn't even a cost for shipping.Even if it seems useless, some people might take this as an advantage and use these cards for other things such as:Magic. Cardistry. Card games. Artwork. Bookmarks. House of Cards. Card throwingBicycle Noisemaker (for the kids to play with)And much more

So it should be hot purely because it is free?

Just because something is free doesn't necessarily make it good!

I don't know if you have ever had one of these packs but all they are really useful for is writing reminders on about how important it is to stop ordering things that aren't needed.
MrBeansDrivingInstructor17/04/2020 12:20

So it should be hot purely because it is free?Just because something is …So it should be hot purely because it is free?Just because something is free doesn't necessarily make it good! I don't know if you have ever had one of these packs but all they are really useful for is writing reminders on about how important it is to stop ordering things that aren't needed.

Absolutely true but I'm not one to say if so and so person wants/needs it. It may not be of use to you but there are always people out there that may or may not need it. I do hope that someone has found this of use
I'm the biggest one for having something if it's free but this really is pointless. The people at the company are going to waste their time putting the sample pack into an envelope and posting it, maybe thinking they'll get some new customers, when some fool on another website just wants them "because they're free".

It would be no different to passing someone's house and seeing a sign saying "free leaves, help yourself" and thinking "WOW ! Free Stuff !!"
HankHandsome17/04/2020 12:39

I'm the biggest one for having something if it's free but this really is …I'm the biggest one for having something if it's free but this really is pointless. The people at the company are going to waste their time putting the sample pack into an envelope and posting it, maybe thinking they'll get some new customers, when some fool on another website just wants them "because they're free".It would be no different to passing someone's house and seeing a sign saying "free leaves, help yourself" and thinking "WOW ! Free Stuff !!"

I myself haven't got this as I am not investing in these Business Cards, this deal is posted in order for people that need this to try it out and review it for themselves in order to see if it suits their personal needs
Came here on the pretence of a freebie but left with LOLs!

LiterallyAmazing17/04/2020 12:43

I myself haven't got this as I am not investing in these Business Cards, …I myself haven't got this as I am not investing in these Business Cards, this deal is posted in order for people that need this to try it out and review it for themselves in order to see if it suits their personal needs

I've never really pondered the concept that business cards are an investment.

Once this lockdown business is over and peace is declared I am going to take myself to the nearest Antiques Roadshow post haste to earn myself a princely sum.
MrBeansDrivingInstructor17/04/2020 13:16

I've never really pondered the concept that business cards are an …I've never really pondered the concept that business cards are an investment.Once this lockdown business is over and peace is declared I am going to take myself to the nearest Antiques Roadshow post haste to earn myself a princely sum.

Got lost on my words there, meant to say not buying
LiterallyAmazing17/04/2020 13:17

Got lost on my words there, meant to say not buying

Haven't you used the term more than once?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions