Free Cadbury Baking Product (eg. Cadbury Fudge icing) for telling Cadbury you don't like it (claim by 01/03/2020) @ Cadbury

Posted 20th Jan
3391862.jpgFree Cadbury Baking Product (eg. Cadbury Fudge icing) for telling Cadbury you don't like it (claim by 01/03/2020)

Claim here
Cadbury has launched a money back guarantee in which if you tell them you don't like the baking product you've bought, you can get your money back.

Note - this is not a scam or fraud. Cadbury has launched this and has no way of knowing if people claiming cashback actually do like the product. You are of course welcome to disagree, but what I have mentioned is the case.

Terms and conditions

UK 18+. Visit the Cadbury Money Back Website, tell us why you are not satisfied and follow the instructions to claim your refund. Claim by 01/03/2020. Please retain receipt; claims without a valid receipt will not be accepted. Valid on purchases from participating retailers. Purchase price will be refunded by bank transfer within 21 days. One claim per receipt, per household and per bank account. See website for full T&Cs
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
andrewworrall120/01/2020 13:03

The website and scheme exists to claim the cashback. If it can be used to …The website and scheme exists to claim the cashback. If it can be used to benefit from a freebie, then it's a deal.

This is not a deal. End of
Is this a mickey take? There are a ton of items that are “like it or get your money back”
andrewworrall120/01/2020 13:10

Cadbury does not have a way of actually knowing if someone likes a product …Cadbury does not have a way of actually knowing if someone likes a product or not using this scheme they've launched. I'm sure many will have used this to claim cashback even if they like this product. In my own opinion, this is a deal. Each to their own opinion. Thank you.

Whether this fits the definition of a "deal" is irrelevant, just an argument over terms. What's important is that what you're recommending in your post and your comments matches the legal definition of fraud.

Clearly not the crime of the century, but needs to be called what it is.
15 Comments
Is this a mickey take? There are a ton of items that are “like it or get your money back”
This is not a deal, it's a scam
cam201220/01/2020 12:59

How is it a scam, when it's on the actual product packaging?
39719490-ZiuCD.jpg
andrewworrall120/01/2020 13:00

How is it a scam, when it's on the actual product packaging?[Image]

Because you're telling us to say we don't like something just get get cash back
cam201220/01/2020 13:02

Because you're telling us to say we don't like something just get get cash …Because you're telling us to say we don't like something just get get cash back

The website and scheme exists to claim the cashback. If it can be used to benefit from a freebie, then it's a deal.
andrewworrall120/01/2020 13:03

The website and scheme exists to claim the cashback. If it can be used to …The website and scheme exists to claim the cashback. If it can be used to benefit from a freebie, then it's a deal.

cam201220/01/2020 13:04

I'm not stopping you from having your opinion. I say it's a deal, and you don't. That's fine.
Look at your title, you're actively telling us to tell Cadbury we don't like something. Surely the title should say free product if you purchase something and don't actually like it etc.
cam201220/01/2020 13:07

Look at your title, you're actively telling us to tell Cadbury we don't …Look at your title, you're actively telling us to tell Cadbury we don't like something. Surely the title should say free product if you purchase something and don't actually like it etc.

Cadbury does not have a way of actually knowing if someone likes a product or not using this scheme they've launched. I'm sure many will have used this to claim cashback even if they like this product. In my own opinion, this is a deal. Each to their own opinion. Thank you.
andrewworrall120/01/2020 13:10

Cadbury does not have a way of actually knowing if someone likes a product …Cadbury does not have a way of actually knowing if someone likes a product or not using this scheme they've launched. I'm sure many will have used this to claim cashback even if they like this product. In my own opinion, this is a deal. Each to their own opinion. Thank you.

Whether this fits the definition of a "deal" is irrelevant, just an argument over terms. What's important is that what you're recommending in your post and your comments matches the legal definition of fraud.

Clearly not the crime of the century, but needs to be called what it is.
pete199320/01/2020 13:20

Whether this fits the definition of a "deal" is irrelevant, just an …Whether this fits the definition of a "deal" is irrelevant, just an argument over terms. What's important is that what you're recommending in your post and your comments matches the legal definition of fraud.Clearly not the crime of the century, but needs to be called what it is.

#truestory
pete199320/01/2020 13:20

Whether this fits the definition of a "deal" is irrelevant, just an …Whether this fits the definition of a "deal" is irrelevant, just an argument over terms. What's important is that what you're recommending in your post and your comments matches the legal definition of fraud.Clearly not the crime of the century, but needs to be called what it is.

Let’s face it, the site actively encourages users to give false information for deals (such as for online games) so this would fit their criteria of a deal.
cam201220/01/2020 12:59

Good god, I wouldn't call it a 'scam' seen much worse on here that you could probably get put away for
Ooooooh, but it sounds lovely!
The problem here is, if enough refunds are given out due to the dislike of the product, they will discontinue it, so if you like it you’re shooting yourself in the foot.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants