Expired

Free Cadburys Creme egg (on completion of simple quiz) @ The Co-op from 1/4/17

Found 31st Mar 2017
PRODUCT: Various
PERIOD: Unlimited
complete a simple hunt for clues and pick up a free creme egg. this is available in Central England coop stores. not sure if this will be available in all coop stores.

Those with the highest scores at the end will be placed on a leader board and will be in with a chance of winning the technology bundle which will include:

• PS4 Slim

• Panasonic 49’ 4K TV

• iPad Air 2 128GB

• Samsung Soundbar & Wireless Sub

• Samsung R7 Iconic 360 Wireless Speaker

• Sony MDR Bluetooth Headphones

Runners up prizes include £100 and £50 Co-op vouchers and a Cadbury hamper.

Everyone who plays the game can also be in with a chance of winning £100 by entering their email address once they have completed the final level.

8 Comments

Direct link for the game to win the prizes mentioned above here. Can only be played if you have an eligible postcode in the Central England Coop trading area, so any of these ones: B, CB, CV, DE, DN, DY, HD, HG, HR, HU, IP, LE, LN, MK, NG, NN, NR, OX, PE, S, ST, TF, WF, WR, WS, WV.

Not available on Dumbarton

post code nonsense

X

THANKS

Original Poster

my post was more about the egg hunt with a coupon for a free egg on completion that is running in stores, hence why i originally posted this in freebies...

FITCHET

post code nonsense

You were lucky. You saved yourself wasting 20 minutes of your life. I live in one of the eligible post code areas. I've just received a voucher for £2 off a £10 spend . The only problem being that it isn't valid in the store a mile away and the nearest eligible store is 50 miles away. C**p, overpriced shop that it is, I don't think I'll be taking up their offer. To top it all the unsubscribe link goes to an internal server error page.

fingermouse27

my post was more about the egg hunt with a coupon for a free egg on … my post was more about the egg hunt with a coupon for a free egg on completion that is running in stores, hence why i originally posted this in freebies...

I have to agree I rarely venture into comps
what is the point of having it here when only a few people can enter ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants