Free Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 to PS4 upgrade code.

Found 26th Mar 2014
I have few spare Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 to PS4 upgrade codes. They are still valid till end of this month. If anyone wants one please let me know and I will PM you the code.

You will need to pay something like £10 once you use the code and use original PS3 disc once you play it on PS4.

If anyone is interested, let me know
Community Updates
24 Comments
ill have one please
yes please
sent, pls check your pm

5 more to go
Edited by: "mieciux" 26th Mar 2014
mieciux

5 more to go

Thanks for my code :-)
me pleaseeee
ultimatekopite

me pleaseeee

sent
Can I have one please?
Eden0032

Can I have one please?

SE NT
mieciux

SE NT

Cheers!
may i have one please?
jayjayuk1234

may i have one please?

SENT
could I have one please?
oweeennnn

could I have one please?

sorry, but only for members that are here for a bit more than 20 minutes.

Last 2 codes.
Very nice of you giving these away, I think both the code redemption and the purchase/download have to be done before the end of the month, I had thought originally it was just the code the expired but the £9.99 download disappears or something too if you don't buy it by then lol
Hi mieciux, thanks for offering. I'll take a code if you still have one available please.
I'd love one please thank you so much!
geordiedeviant

Hi mieciux, thanks for offering. I'll take a code if you still have one … Hi mieciux, thanks for offering. I'll take a code if you still have one available please.

SENT
mieciux

SENT

Thank you.
SpideyPunk

I'd love one please thank you so much!

last one sent.

Thnx everyone for all the great work you do for this site.

May have some more other codes soon.
If anyone reads this and wants one I have another I think as I bought standard ed - code I used, then bought hardened ed so it should have an unused code in the box.

Just replied to a pm about it so it's taken now. Thanks
Edited by: "AndrewRoss" 27th Mar 2014
If anyone still has one, please may I have it. I would really appreciate it.
Have u got anymore please
its a long shot but i got a ps4 today and im looking for a code that still works has anyone got one il be very thankful
shanedog19

its a long shot but i got a ps4 today and im looking for a code that … its a long shot but i got a ps4 today and im looking for a code that still works has anyone got one il be very thankful

These codes have all expired now, so no point trying to get one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions