Free: Call of Duty: Mobile (Android & iOS)

Posted 13th Oct
Call of Duty: Mobile is a Call of Duty: Mobile game developed by TiMi Studios and published by Activision for Android and iOS. It was released globally on October 1, 2019.
callofduty.com/mobile
Sorry if this have been posted already.
Community Updates
Top comments
aliboy8613/10/2019 19:56

Free to install then sucks ur wallet dry

Nah. I’ve been playing this solidly without spending a penny. Absolutely no money needs to be spent to enjoy the classic gameplay and maps. The later unlocks as with most COD games are not necessarily the best ones anyway

No one is forcing you to buy in game purchases so chill out dude
23 Comments
This has never been paid since release...
Edited by: "Mr.Pi" 13th Oct
Free until the microtransactions force you to remortgage your house and disown your kids. Otherwise a decent game.
I'm playing the game. In my opinion the battle royal is better than the one in pubg. There are some bugs as well like on match exit sometimes the screen starts flickering and the same from time to time when playing. Just restart the game. You will not lose the game. When you restart it it ask you if you want to continue where you left.

Nah. I’ve been playing this solidly without spending a penny. Absolutely no money needs to be spent to enjoy the classic gameplay and maps. The later unlocks as with most COD games are not necessarily the best ones anyway

No one is forcing you to buy in game purchases so chill out dude
BARKMAN13/10/2019 20:04

Nah. I’ve been playing this solidly without spending a penny. Absolutely n …Nah. I’ve been playing this solidly without spending a penny. Absolutely no money needs to be spent to enjoy the classic gameplay and maps. The later unlocks as with most COD games are not necessarily the best ones anyway

Activision usually introduce more microtransactions and gate off content after initial reviews have taken place to avoid negative press. Just wait...
This has been the most anticipated mobile release this year and having played since launch, have to say, it's honestly the best made mobile games.
Gameplay is top notch and graphics are fantastic, especially if you have a larger phone. Of course, as with all new releases, it has a few bugs, but nothing major.
And for those saying this will suck your wallet, I highly doubt it, since it's well balanced and most of the in game purchases are cosmetics, plus you have a chance of unlocking these as you play anyway or as part of chests you get daily or leveling up
This work with a controller ok?
AnkerMan13/10/2019 19:57

Free until the microtransactions force you to remortgage your house and …Free until the microtransactions force you to remortgage your house and disown your kids. Otherwise a decent game.

We all know that's how f2p games are modelled.

Dont see the problem, dont like it, dont play it.
Shame they have no gamepad control compatibility, touch screen controls are the worst
It is an awesome game. Playing it from the start, not on Mobile phone but on PC and i can tell it is a really nice refresh from Battlefield V and cheater heaven. Try it on PC you wont regret it... BattleRoyal is one of the best, APEX and PUBG are not that good as COD...
gameloop.fun/
jaydeeuk113/10/2019 20:49

They removed support for controllers. To even it up I guess..
BARKMAN13/10/2019 21:25

They removed support for controllers. To even it up I guess..

Oh right, thats me out then.

Tey Mario Kart ive heard that's better.
jaydeeuk113/10/2019 20:49

They removed it but are working putting it back in so I read.
Best mobile game ever. And free.
No money spent and racked up a fair few hours so far. Rank 54
They need to add the controller support
I think it’d be a shame to introduce controller support, removes the essence of mobile play. If you want to play with controller surely use console or PC if you must? It’s bad enough that there’s methods to play the mobile game on a PC :/ lame move.

Not a bad game though
Why cold?
Christopher_Raymont14/10/2019 05:07

Why cold?

People don't trust Activision, the public have been burnt time and time again. Also it might be fine now whilst it gets it's hooks into the audience. Sooner or later Activision will force jump into its usual rut and force micro transactions towards the player knowing Activision it will be as aggressive as Dungeon Keeper iOS. It's the same Activision concept time and time again.
jasmith8514/10/2019 07:35

People don't trust Activision, the public have been burnt time and time …People don't trust Activision, the public have been burnt time and time again. Also it might be fine now whilst it gets it's hooks into the audience. Sooner or later Activision will force jump into its usual rut and force micro transactions towards the player knowing Activision it will be as aggressive as Dungeon Keeper iOS. It's the same Activision concept time and time again.

Then stop playing. I don't understand, they don't force you to play, you decide.
It doesn't stop you playing it for free, and if you're so against any free game trying to get money off you then surely you won't give them any?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants