Found 4th Feb 2011
I just saw an advert on TV about the free-cash giveaway.

16 Comments

too obvious

Original Poster

Ike

too obvious

What's too obvious?

windhoek

What's too obvious?

well, two things actually;

1) there is probably not free cash inside tomorrow's mail, it's like saying free cash with scratchcard.

2) the comment that you would have to give cash away in-order for anyone to buy the mail, you did ask...

Ike

well, two things actually;1) there is probably not free cash inside … well, two things actually;1) there is probably not free cash inside tomorrow's mail, it's like saying free cash with scratchcard. 2) the comment that you would have to give cash away in-order for anyone to buy the mail, you did ask...

The Sun had real cash inside their paper a little while back. It was just in the supplements bit behind the cashiers desk which you were given when you paid for the paper

Original Poster

As far as your 1st point goes, the DM are giving away real cash in tomorrow's papers i.e. if you buy a copy, there might be a tenner in it. Your 2nd point is obviously wrong as the DM has a substantial reader base that pay to read their papers.

If you only posted in this thread to mock the offer, please stop and move on.

oh, and is paying for the paper ment to make it a freebie?

Original Poster

Jeffers727

oh, and is paying for the paper ment to make it a freebie?

The paper is not free as far as I know; the offer here is for free cash.

windhoek

The paper is not free as far as I know; the offer here is for free cash.

i give up.

its not free cash, you have to buy the paper. its more of a competition than anything.

Original Poster

Ike

i give up.

Thank you.

Original Poster

Jeffers727

its not free cash, you have to buy the paper. its more of a competition … its not free cash, you have to buy the paper. its more of a competition than anything.

And what do you get when you buy a paper? A paper of course! So, let me make it clear, if you buy a DM tomorrow, you get a paper and there might be a free tenner inside. Do you understand?

yes, but when you have to buy the paper to participate in this post entry, its not a freebie. do you understand?
edit: i did report to move this to competition btw
Edited by: "Jeffers727" 4th Feb 2011

Original Poster

I appreciate your candour Jeffers.

My mum found £5 in her envelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

nicojo

My mum found £5 in her envelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice one

my daughter trained the labrador to make the ad. for free cash in the daily mail.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git59
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769673
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951384
    4. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers811

See more discussions