1. GOV.UK Deals
Groups

free cash for job seekers ????

this was on gmtv this morning may be some people don't know about it.

and before you all post people should "just get a job with out being bribed" .remember every one is only one wage packet away from redundancy theses days the way things are.so no pops in posts at the unemployed please folks(and yes i do work and pay my taxes as well)

16 Comments

not a freebie as such :whistling:

I got a letter here that says if I get a job I get a £25 voucher for HMV.
    Thats not good enough.:whistling:

Terry7866, can you explain this?

I have just lost my job 2 weeks ago and had the painful experience of trying to sign on this afternoon.

Whats the deal for those who missed GMTV...

Moved to correct forum for discussion

Original Poster

hussaifa;5016525

Terry7866, can you explain this?I have just lost my job 2 weeks ago and … Terry7866, can you explain this?I have just lost my job 2 weeks ago and had the painful experience of trying to sign on this afternoon.Whats the deal for those who missed GMTV...

it was mr (yes he is the man)lewis who was talking about it.

moneysavingexpert.com/pro…ing

theres the site ..look about halfway down the page for "Grants for individuals" it tells you there under the heading ""Claiming Job Seekers Allowance""

Original Poster

rayman;5016532

Moved to correct forum for discussion

no problem....just never posted one like this before so didn't know what to stick it under

terry7866;5016563

it was mr (yes he is the man)lewis who was talking about it.

Yes I am the man!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5016641

Yes I am the man!:thumbsup:

no not you you fool lolol:whistling:

terry7866;5016659

no not you you fool lolol:whistling:

Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?

May the force be with you!:-D

Banned

not necessarily a fool follower if the follower is documenting the foolishness of the fool who he is following!!!

kapows;5016972

not necessarily a fool follower if the follower is documenting the … not necessarily a fool follower if the follower is documenting the foolishness of the fool who he is following!!!

Very good. I had to read it twice!

Repped:thumbsup:

Jumpingphil;5016599

Being unemployed is not always easy.I got made redundant last year after … Being unemployed is not always easy.I got made redundant last year after working at the same company since I left school.I would like to work again but finding a job in this climate is not easy.It is particularly hurtful when companies don't bother saying " Thanks, but no thanks ".You are supossed to assume that if they don't reply, they are not interested.I wouldn't need a bribe to get a job, I'd start in the morning if I could. :thumbsup:

There are loads of unclaimed jobs out there phil, it just depends if you are willing to work for minimum wage, most people can't be arsed as they can make more on the dole.

Banned

surely free money for those looking for a job is aka Job Seekers Allowance?

No beef with those unfortunate who have been made redundant and are actively seeking work, it's not their fault there's no jobs available.

It's the wasteful scum who claim JSA and all sorts of other bs benefits who are lazy as sin and mooching off the rest of us that we hate.

Banned

DragonChris;5017609

No beef with those unfortunate who have been made redundant and are … No beef with those unfortunate who have been made redundant and are actively seeking work, it's not their fault there's no jobs available.It's the wasteful scum who claim JSA and all sorts of other bs benefits who are lazy as sin and mooching off the rest of us that we hate.

Why do you hate them? Also, why are some people in society happy to 'mooch' off others?

FilthAndFurry;5017696

Why do you hate them? Also, why are some people in society happy to … Why do you hate them? Also, why are some people in society happy to 'mooch' off others?

I think you can work out why I and most people hate them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription46
      2. 4K TV Deals?44
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming22
      4. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?11

See more discussions