Free Champions League & Europa League Barcelona Vs Inter & Arsenal Vs Standard L via VPN live on YouTube

Posted 2nd Oct
Free Champions League & Europa League on YouTube via Thailand VPN

Barcelona Vs Inter
Arsenal Vs Standard L

Slowdown from the VPN should be offset by the speed of YouTube. Tested last match day, they have 2 games per match day.

No log in required or payment method. Just connect to VPN and watch live.

Ways to watch

Phone
via YouTube app

TV
Firestick Youtube App
Laptop connect via HDMI

youtube.com/channel/UCo5an8fJGNDIB8mV_1PBXqw

3303662.jpg
Community Updates
YouTube DealsMisc

Groups

16 Comments
Thanks for posting @Spencer7
As this on Youtube via a VPN and somewhat limited for those that can just watch it we've moved this to our discussion section.
Any questions feel free to drop the team a message!
"...Slowdown from the VPN should be offset by the speed of YouTube..." = great concept, or just bin the cept.
AndyRoyd02/10/2019 18:53

"...Slowdown from the VPN should be offset by the speed of YouTube..." = …"...Slowdown from the VPN should be offset by the speed of YouTube..." = great concept, or just bin the cept.

Working for me, will be watching live tonight no lag or slow down whatsoever. Using Nord VPN
Cheers, will have this as a backup tomorrow night for the Arsenal game as my IPTV provider has been a bit hit and miss while getting back on their feet after the whole xtreme-codes situation!

Tested with Windscribe VPN and watched the highlights of that brilliant display by Spurs last night in HD, no issues with buffering.
Would this work for all dazn boxing ect or is it just for these champs league games?
McShane102/10/2019 19:03

Cheers, will have this as a backup tomorrow night for the Arsenal game as …Cheers, will have this as a backup tomorrow night for the Arsenal game as my IPTV provider has been a bit hit and miss while getting back on their feet after the whole xtreme-codes situation! Tested with Windscribe VPN and watched the highlights of that brilliant display by Spurs last night in HD, no issues with buffering.

I’m testing again tonight but youtube is an amazing buffering free site, enjoy
efc_4ever02/10/2019 19:17

Would this work for all dazn boxing ect or is it just for these champs …Would this work for all dazn boxing ect or is it just for these champs league games?

I only use it for Champions and Europa league, you can see their previous streams on their YouTube page to get an idea
Edited by: "Spencer7" 2nd Oct
Spencer702/10/2019 19:24

I only use it for Champions and Europa league, you can see their previous …I only use it for Champions and Europa league, you can see their previous streams on their YouTube page to get an idea

no upcoming section for me ☹
38598509-Qxb3H.jpg
Thailand vpn connected
Showing no content on the home screen for me?
bobdylan03/10/2019 15:44

Showing no content on the home screen for me?

Same for me until i turned the vpn on but still can't find upcoming events
saeed281003/10/2019 15:46

Same for me until i turned the vpn on but still can't find upcoming events

Does it have to be Thailand vpn? I've just installed one on my phone but there's no Thai server
Well my vpn (paid) does have Thai server but i still can't find upcoming events ☹
38598972-UpiVF.jpg
bobdylan03/10/2019 15:53

Does it have to be Thailand vpn? I've just installed one on my phone but …Does it have to be Thailand vpn? I've just installed one on my phone but there's no Thai server

Yes.....
Safervpn
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants