Groups

Free Champions league - Fantasy football mini league - Starts TONIGHT.Get making your teams now lol

Only one day to go before the Champions league starts so if you going to join in best start making your teams now. The more people that enter the more fun it will be
    Iv set up up a fantasy football league for the champions league, It would be nice to get a few people joining in, there are cash prices if you pick a good team.

You can make up to 5 teams, but you do have to enter each team you make in to the league one by one.

You can make your team now & make as many changes you want be for the league starts.

Details below to enter

fantasyeurope.metro.co.uk/

League Name

HOT UK DEALS
    League PIN

Hope to see some of you entering your teams

13 Comments

:thumbsup:

sounds good, will join

joined and on the mini league!

Original Poster

Nice to see a couple of you have joined up, hope fully get a few more join up before it starts

Original Poster

Bump for anyone that missed this the other day

Original Poster

Its starts tomorrow, could do with some more people making to teams to join in

Will try and enter tonight - link blocked at work

Original Poster

fireheaven;6289784

Will try and enter tonight - link blocked at work

Cheers, the more we get to enter the move happier il be when i win & call myself the hot uk deals king of the champions league ....lmao

If you do enter a team can you give the tread a little bump so people that are online 2night get to see the thread

Cheers

I've just quickly set up a team....how do I join a league, as it keeps messing up? :oops:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6293529

I've just quickly set up a team....how do I join a league, as it keeps … I've just quickly set up a team....how do I join a league, as it keeps messing up? :oops:

You enter the league by putting the mouse over the link that says mini league & click join, then you type in the league name & pin number which you will find in the OP of this thread.

Hope fully you will work it out

mrfun1981;6295921

You enter the league by putting the mouse over the link that says mini … You enter the league by putting the mouse over the link that says mini league & click join, then you type in the league name & pin number which you will find in the OP of this thread.Hope fully you will work it out

That's what I was doing last night but it kept saying I'm not involved in a league. :?

Original Poster

Strange i made another team up this morning & was able to enter the league ok,...Maybe try doing it again later on it might work now

Remember people that you can enter up 5 teams if you want to but have to enter them one by one in to the mini league if you want to

Original Poster

Last bump before the football starts.....So last chance for people to enter the mini league at the start of it but you can always still join at a later date if you want to
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
      2. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23
      3. PC Build - Budget £70011
      4. Dreams bed sale.43

See more discussions