Groups

FREE Children's stamps and colouring pencils and pens

clearing out my cupboard came across a lot of my old art kits when I was in primary school im 21 now so no need for them lol

Free to anyone who wants them!

Upload pictures later tonight.

8 Comments

how much for postage pics would be good x

i'm interested

i work in a childrens center these would be much appreciated. could you let me know p&p and put a piccie up that would be fab

Original Poster

shaysmummy

how much for postage pics would be good x

Wouldn't say postage would be too much if i can fit it into a large envolope i have plenty of stamps no need to pay for postage!

Original Poster

sufcrock123

i work in a childrens center these would be much appreciated. could you … i work in a childrens center these would be much appreciated. could you let me know p&p and put a piccie up that would be fab

If shaysmummy does not mind I can split it into two piles and give you half!

that would be fab if shaysmummy doesnt mind

alpa2004

If shaysmummy does not mind I can split it into two piles and give you … If shaysmummy does not mind I can split it into two piles and give you half!

very generous offer! moved to misc as free items are not eligible for feedback-thank you

Original Poster

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae161/alpa20/IMG_0539.jpg

In the see through case there is around 50 colouring pencils!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions