Expired

Free cinema tickets - Wanted/Offered (dedicated thread)

501 replies
Found 10th Feb 2009
A lot of cinema deals get posted when other HUKD members are at work on not on the internet. On occasion if tickets aren't available for me in Bristol I use my e-mail addy to get friends tickets in other parts of the country. There are also occasions when I can't use my tickets so would prefer to offer them here rather than not use them or go through the rigmarole of cancelling them.

If you miss out on tickets please feel free to request spares here.
If you can't use your tickets please let everyone know here.

And if you are happy to get tickets for other people, let them know on this thread too.

I also have problems ascertaining where all the London cinemas are....ie North East South West of the city so if anyone can help with that post here too.

congrats on VIP badge
- hotmik

Yes, congrats
- deek72

501 Comments

Anyone have 2 spares for Marley & Me Tues 3rd March for Cardiff?

Banned

I can get them for peeps

following on from what you are saying choc

i put this up other week

hotukdeals.com/ite…es/

its always handy to check - especially on the day

Banned

choc1969;4337795

Cheers hun, that's very gracious :thumbsup:

not really....its just that they never aply to cinemas near me :x

Original Poster

holly100;4337798

following on from what you are saying choc i put this up other … following on from what you are saying choc i put this up other weekhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/323387/see-film-first-codes-2nd-chances/its always handy to check - especially on the day

Thanks Holly :thumbsup:

does anyone have 2 spare for Marley & Me @ Whiteleys or Wimbledon

Cheers

choc1969;4337815

Thanks Holly :thumbsup:

your welcome - queen of the freebie cinema tickets - hail hail:w00t:

actually anyone got marley and me for milton keynes please:thumbsup:

anyone got anything at all for bristol? iv'e never managed to get any

francescaseaman;4337910

anyone got anything at all for bristol? iv'e never managed to get any

Got some for Cardiff but for Young Victoria (with momentum) if these are any good to you:thumbsup:
cant go so if anyone wants they or I will put them back in the pot
just realied not really a good deal by the time you pay the bridge!

anyone have 2 spare for Marley & Me for Glasgow?...........

Screening is full and the wife will kill me!

Thanks

Missed out on Brighton (so if anyone has any spare please) but did go down the list to see if there were any available elsewhere and managed to get 2 for Taunton if anyone would like them. I'm more than happy to get them whenever Brighton isn't available. Great idea chocs - but then we shouldn't expect anything less from the great code finder!

Can also offer :
2 for Confessions of a Shopaholic on Tues 17th @ Birmingham Broad Street, Cineworld - GONE
2 for Hotel for Dogs on Thurs 12th @ Guildford
2 for Marley & Me on Sun 8th March @ ODEON Bath, Kingsmead Complex, James Street West

anyone got spares for Edinburgh

Any going for Sheffield? :thumbsup:

Banned

Choc tell me whats needed and how to get it and its done x

Original Poster

ODB_69;4338231

Choc tell me whats needed and how to get it and its done x

Hun

I watch out for some cinemas for a few of the regulars and when these are done I usually get tickets for areas that allocate quickly like London and Manchester. (I have several registered e-mails as I get my family tickets too so if none of us can go I can use them for other people)

Also pays to watch past threads, so I know that Swansea rarely comes up and is requested so will get tickets if I can, the same as any in Ireland.

x

Anyone have any spare Marley & Me tickets for Uxbridge?

choc1969;4338080

Offered: PM if interestedMarley & MeTaunton 8th March - … Offered: PM if interestedMarley & MeTaunton 8th March - RESERVEDGreenwich 3rd March[COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Black"]Dudley 3rd March[/COLOR]Gateshead 3rd March x2 - GONE[/COLOR]Port Solent 8th March - RESERVEDManchester 3rd MarchConfessions of a Shopaholic 17th FebGateshead x2 - [COLOR="Red"]RESERVED[/[/COLOR]B]GlasgowManchesterLee Valley - [B]RESERVEDVue Finchley (Sunday Times)

Thanks Choc

Femstar;4338354

Can I join the queue?

If 4 turn up, please pass 2 to me after Femstar for same location please...

hi, am newbie in Milton Keynes can never get tix if anyone can help would be most grateful

If anyone can get Gateshead tickets for the 17th to see confessions of a shopaholic I would be eternially grateful. x

may i have the greenwich ones?

any for dudley ODEon Merry Hill?

Looking for 2 "Lee Valley Shopaholics" or Marley & Me in the London area.

It would be nice to treat my Mum in law to a movie:whistling:

Got 2 tickets for Marley & Me for Wed 4th but Tues 3rd would suit me better, if anyone wants to swap? They're for Glasgow.

any for confessions of a shopaholic - nottingham >?

Hi if anyone has spare tickets for confessions of a shopaholic GATESHEAD would very much appreciate them. (any day or time is fine) My birthday is the 18th feb so would be a very nice present!! :-D

Or if new code comes up if someone could get me some would be very grateful-Don't mind helping others too.

I have = Shopaholic 2 for VUE, Birmingham 17th Feb 6pm for 6.30 start

Has anyone got 2 Tickets for Marley & Me for either Covent Garden, London, ODEON, or Greenwich, London, ODEON, or Wimbledon, London, ODEON? Wasnt fast enough to get some and would be great if anyone had 2 Spares for me thanks :thumbsup: let me know

superfamiking;4338007

anyone have 2 spare for Marley & Me for Glasgow?...........Screening is … anyone have 2 spare for Marley & Me for Glasgow?...........Screening is full and the wife will kill me!Thanks

If you haven't read the book I can thoroughly recommend it, also the film is good.

Original Poster

Can people who got tickets with the new code update their above posts just in case others are trying to get tickets for them.

Thanks peeps :thumbsup:

Choc tried to send you a meaage but your box is full- thanks for all your help and advice!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

clare hope;4347361

Choc tried to send you a meaage but your box is full- thanks for all your … Choc tried to send you a meaage but your box is full- thanks for all your help and advice!! :thumbsup:

no probs hun, was inundated with pms lol but now clear, glad you got some tix

Still looking to see if anyone has any spare for greenwich or west india quays? For Marley and me and confessions of a shopaholic

Original Poster

Femstar;4338354

hussaifa;4338446

Can I join the queue? If 4 turn up, please pass 2 to me after Femstar … Can I join the queue? If 4 turn up, please pass 2 to me after Femstar for same location please...

Got you both tickets, PM if still wanted :thumbsup:

This is a great idea choc.

If anyone has spare tickets for Glasgow Braehead Marley and Me on Tuesday 3rd March then please let me know.

Thanks

Oh my I hadn't realised there was a freebie screening of Confessions of a Shopaholic in Gateshead! I did a quick search on the list when the freebie deal came up. Oops!

Don't suppose anyone has any spare....obviously after the other 2 people in front of me

As always, I was too slow. Anyone got any spare tickets for Brighton?

hi would really like 4 ticket for shopaholic for Birmingham. Did see that both JanJan and Sharonwai have posted that they have tickets are they to give away? if so would really like them. Should i PM them or just leave this message here
Many thanks
Mojo121

thanks JanJan and Sharonwai got all tickets mojo

Original Poster

mojo.121;4349856

hi would really like 4 ticket for shopaholic for Birmingham. Did see … hi would really like 4 ticket for shopaholic for Birmingham. Did see that both JanJan and Sharonwai have posted that they have tickets are they to give away? if so would really like them. Should i PM them or just leave this message here Many thanks Mojo121

Best to PM as they may not have notifications from this thread e-mailed to them :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions