Free Cineworld codes - First come first serve

Found 3rd Jun
Got 35 spare codes ( dont ask lol ). They are all working as of 3/6/18.

1drv.ms/f/s…TCg

Take as many codes as you want but be sure to use them before someone else
Just comment here If you have taken some.
Community Updates
MiscCinema
28 Comments
deleted1915842
hi i just nabbed the last 4 from the bottom thank you very much
Very kind of you if only it was after the 15th
Edited by: "MR1123" 3rd Jun
MR11237 m ago

What do you mean ?
Top man. Top post!!
MR11231 h, 28 m ago

You can pre book!
These codes are for £3 pound tickets but you pay another 70p online. Good gesture
I used two ending in 953 and 804. Thank you. Takes the tickets to 3.70 as opposed to nearly a tenner!
Are there any left that are working?
Timothy_Pend14 m ago

Are there any left that are working?

This is the problem with these free for all giveaways. There's no way to tell without trying every one. I think these types of post should be banned. Although the sentiment is good, all they cause is frustration.

It's not even as if you can copy and paste the code due to the way the OP has gone about this. Surely it would have been easier to just PM a code in response to requests, rather than screenshot and upload every code.
Edited by: "deeky" 3rd Jun
deeky20 m ago

This is the problem with these free for all giveaways. There's no way to …This is the problem with these free for all giveaways. There's no way to tell without trying every one. I think these types of post should be banned. Although the sentiment is good, all they cause is frustration.It's not even as if you can copy and paste the code due to the way the OP has gone about this. Surely it would have been easier to just PM a code in response to requests, rather than screenshot and upload every code.

it’s because I don’t have the time , this is much quicker
deeky24 m ago

This is the problem with these free for all giveaways. There's no way to …This is the problem with these free for all giveaways. There's no way to tell without trying every one. I think these types of post should be banned. Although the sentiment is good, all they cause is frustration.It's not even as if you can copy and paste the code due to the way the OP has gone about this. Surely it would have been easier to just PM a code in response to requests, rather than screenshot and upload every code.

They shouldn't be banned. If people could just comment what one they used it would solve this issue.

And the OP is not benefiting from this so why would they after all you are the one using it and benefiting from it.
Timothy_Pend15 m ago

They shouldn't be banned. If people could just comment what one they used …They shouldn't be banned. If people could just comment what one they used it would solve this issue.And the OP is not benefiting from this so why would they after all you are the one using it and benefiting from it.

They just don't though, that's the trouble. It's the same every time a thread like this is posted.

Why would the OP what? Do it properly?
hethekid27 m ago

it’s because I don’t have the time , this is much quicker

With all due respect, it would probably be better if you didn't bother at all then until you do have time.
Edited by: "deeky" 3rd Jun
deeky15 m ago

They just don't though, that's the trouble. It's the same every time a …They just don't though, that's the trouble. It's the same every time a thread like this is posted. Why would the OP what? Do it properly?

I know and understand the "game" you have to play to find a unused code.

Why would the OP type out each code rather than upload screenshots of them if they are not benefiting from it?
Timothy_Pend2 m ago

I know and understand the "game" you have to play to find a unused …I know and understand the "game" you have to play to find a unused code.Why would the OP type out each code rather than upload screenshots of them if they are not benefiting from it?

To help the people he is trying to help?
deeky7 m ago

To help the people he is trying to help?

I said the OP is not directly benefiting from giving others codes. They are not getting something in return.
Timothy_Pend2 m ago

I said the OP is not directly benefiting from giving others codes. They …I said the OP is not directly benefiting from giving others codes. They are not getting something in return.

Is that how YOU go about things? You only put a bit of effort into something if YOU are gaining from it?

I think we come from different schools of thought on this one so I'll leave it there.
Wow I'm seeing deeky in a different light
Kammykay5 m ago

Wow I'm seeing deeky in a different light

There are 2 comments saying they have taken codes. There were 35 to start with and I can virtually guarantee that there are no working ones left. That means that in the meantime, possibly dozens of members are typing away, typing away, trying to get a working code when there aren't any left. Basically wasting their time. I'm sure that's not what the OP intended to happen so it would have been much better to either not bother at all or to respond to individual requests, as and when he had time. That way, nobody would be wasting their time.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me but that's how I see it.
I've just tried the 1st code and it's working (haven't used it) so I'd say most are still avail
deeky18 m ago

There are 2 comments saying they have taken codes. There were 35 to start …There are 2 comments saying they have taken codes. There were 35 to start with and I can virtually guarantee that there are no working ones left. That means that in the meantime, possibly dozens of members are typing away, typing away, trying to get a working code when there aren't any left. Basically wasting their time. I'm sure that's not what the OP intended to happen so it would have been much better to either not bother at all or to respond to individual requests, as and when he had time. That way, nobody would be wasting their time. I'm sorry if you don't agree with me but that's how I see it.

I have to agree with you, sentiment was nice but the implementation of giving them away was lazy and the only people who benefit are those who grab and run.
jco832 m ago

I've just tried the 1st code and it's working (haven't used it) so I'd say …I've just tried the 1st code and it's working (haven't used it) so I'd say most are still avail

Meh
Another way of looking at this is that lazy grab-and-runners wouldn't bother, so it only benefits those willing to put a bit of effort (typing the code) and therefore would most likely also comment that they had done!
Edited by: "jco83" 3rd Jun
deeky1 h, 17 m ago

Is that how YOU go about things? You only put a bit of effort into …Is that how YOU go about things? You only put a bit of effort into something if YOU are gaining from it?I think we come from different schools of thought on this one so I'll leave it there.

Well if there were 35 codes to type out there is likely to be errors so some codes would be wasted and it would take a long time which is what the poster does not have as they have already said so typing it out individually or PMing people codes isn't an option as they both require time.
Anyways only 4mins left
Timothy_Pend5 h, 27 m ago

Anyways only 4mins left

You sure? Says 3 days left to use in the images
jco833 h, 28 m ago

You sure? Says 3 days left to use in the images

That's the time remaining at the time the screenshots were taken. As far as I know, screenshots don't auto-update
deeky2 h, 36 m ago

That's the time remaining at the time the screenshots were taken. As … That's the time remaining at the time the screenshots were taken. As far as I know, screenshots don't auto-update

Well they should !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants