Free cineworld family tickets

Posted 24th Feb
hi guys,

I have a set of cineworld family tickets that are due to expiry on 28th Feb.

please let me know if anyone wants them.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

22 Comments
Yes please
Would love to watch sonic , would be very much appreciated
I will pm you them.
Thank you sooo much xxx I’m so very grateful
That’s so kind we went to watch Sonic tonight. It was great. Enjoy x
That's so kind it's nice to see people being like this
I’m guessing you don’t have them anymore:( but yeah it’s nice to be nice
Please
If available I’d love them
Does any one have any spare cinema tickets available ?
Hi, I do have a couple more sets of tickets. Please let me know who still need them..
Please note the tickets are due to expire on 28th of Feb.
It would be great if you could give me a spare family ticket.
Thank you
Edited by: "kh383838" 25th Feb
Yes please if any available
kh38383825/02/2020 13:39

It would be great if you could give me a spare family ticket.Thank you

Pm u alrdy the codes
Safiyaaaaxo25/02/2020 08:06

I’m guessing you don’t have them anymore:( but yeah it’s nice to be nice

nadhaw25/02/2020 08:37

Please

Misslovely25/02/2020 11:03

If available I’d love them

Sorry I just noticed your comments for tickets as I replied straight to some private message one and missed ur request in the comments...I have only one last set of family tickets (2adults 2kids) left n expires this month 28th.. so wan to check who need it more..🙈sorry
@wackybacky I assume the tickets have all gone now, thanks for posting about this. Could you tell me what offer this was from, it sounds like maybe a loyalty deal. Thanks.
wackybacky25/02/2020 14:33

Sorry I just noticed your comments for tickets as I replied straight to …Sorry I just noticed your comments for tickets as I replied straight to some private message one and missed ur request in the comments...I have only one last set of family tickets (2adults 2kids) left n expires this month 28th.. so wan to check who need it more..🙈sorry

Aww I’d really appreciate if you did have any! Thanks anyway!
arden25/02/2020 15:01

@wackybacky I assume the tickets have all gone now, thanks for posting …@wackybacky I assume the tickets have all gone now, thanks for posting about this. Could you tell me what offer this was from, it sounds like maybe a loyalty deal. Thanks.

Sorry yes..all tickets r gone now...I got the tickets from prize draws winning that we entered before from last year but didn’t have the time yet to go so didn’t wan to waste it
Safiyaaaaxo25/02/2020 15:10

Aww I’d really appreciate if you did have any! Thanks anyway!

Sorry all gone now(embarrassed)
So we went to watch sonic tonight with the tickets kindly given to us by wackybacky . Great movie and must watch with the kids . Thank you so much for your kindness wacky as our cinema charges over £12 per adult ticket and we wud not have gone if it was not for your generosity. We had a fantastic family night out .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants