Expired

FREE cineworld unlimited card for 1month thanks to quidco (plus £3 cash with one option)

Found 3rd Apr 2012
Get a FREE unlimited pass cineword via quidco for new customers only...

All you have to do is go on quidco and go to the cineword site then order your card. You can start using it from TODAY!

the card is £14.99 with one option meaning you get £3 extra via quidco.

OR another option is £17.99 meaning you get a whole 1P back.

Enjoy!

quidco.com/cin…rd/
Community Updates
19 Comments
can you purchase the card for 1 month only? or do you have to get a 12 month contract?
Gwadinina

can you purchase the card for 1 month only? or do you have to get a 12 … can you purchase the card for 1 month only? or do you have to get a 12 month contract?

You can have one month too
I cant see a 1 month option- not voted either way
You cannot get a one month card, you can either pay monthly or pay a one payment charge annually
sdoherty1000

I cant see a 1 month option- not voted either way

unlimitedcineworld.com/uk/…spx but you need to go via quidco for cash back
Seems like you have to commit to 12 months
You can cancel at anytime , so you get the £14.99 option then cancel after a few days.
Looking at the terms and conditions, you would have to pay at least 2 direct debits before cancellation:

11.5 If You are on a Monthly Payment Plan, You may terminate the Agreement at any time after the Initial Period by giving one full month’s notice. Notice must be given to the Unlimited Helpdesk in writing by post or via email. Termination will take effect one month after the date of the Direct Debit which follows receipt of Your notice to terminate. PLEASE NOTE: due to Cineworld’s current payment processes, if You are paying by Direct Debit, any Unlimited Card will be automatically deactivated if You cancel the Direct Debit. If You wish to cancel your Direct Debit, please do not do so until after the date on which your Unlimited Card expires or terminates. Cineworld will confirm this date in writing on receipt of your termination notice.

11.1 You may terminate the Agreement during the Initial Period only on Legitimate Grounds. You must notify Cineworld in writing of your request to terminate, stating the reason for termination and enclosing any supporting evidence. The application must be made by post or via email to the Unlimited Helpdesk.

Not worth it !
texan

£14.99 per month you are going to pay by debit for a subscription. … £14.99 per month you are going to pay by debit for a subscription. It's not that easy to cancel. Read their T&Cs

its easy. just have it for 3 week to be safe and cancel the direct debit at your bank. they cant take your money out and the card gets deactivated. This is the direct debit gurantee:

The Direct Debit GuaranteeThis Guarantee is offered by all banks and … The Direct Debit GuaranteeThis Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct DebitsIf there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Cineworld Cinemas Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Cineworld Cinemas Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Cineworld Cinemas Ltd or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building societyIf you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Cineworld Cinemas Ltd asks you toYou can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.

Definitions Section:
Initial Period: a period of 12 months from the Start Date;

maw123

Looking at the terms and conditions, you would have to pay at least 2 … Looking at the terms and conditions, you would have to pay at least 2 direct debits before cancellation:11.5 If You are on a Monthly Payment Plan, You may terminate the Agreement at any time after the Initial Period by giving one full month’s notice. Notice must be given to the Unlimited Helpdesk in writing by post or via email. Termination will take effect one month after the date of the Direct Debit which follows receipt of Your notice to terminate. PLEASE NOTE: due to Cineworld’s current payment processes, if You are paying by Direct Debit, any Unlimited Card will be automatically deactivated if You cancel the Direct Debit. If You wish to cancel your Direct Debit, please do not do so until after the date on which your Unlimited Card expires or terminates. Cineworld will confirm this date in writing on receipt of your termination notice.

A lot of fiddling about it seems for a possible 3 quid cashback...i think i will stick with the 241 Oraange deals. Thank you anyway op as you did try.
I'm voting cold.
Why is this in freebies if you have to spend min. £14.99? When you have to buy a 40p newspaper to get £5 off your shopping that's classed as a deal but you're getting even more back than the initial outlay.
Plus when were we allowed to include cashback in the price? Should state £14.99.
Other deals get slated for this.
Can't understand this site sometimes - a mod allowed a re-post of a deal which was the same price, same merchant etc which had only been sold out for 2 days. All of a sudden a new deal pops up when it's back in stock, instead of unexpiring the older thread!

It's not a freebie because cashback isn't guaranteed.
Should be in deals with a price of £14.99 then a link to quidco.

Thanks for the effort though op.

Edited by: "Goodfella123" 3rd Apr 2012
Hi OP,

Thanks for the tip, however I've moved this to misc in the meantime as it's a cashback dependent offer.

If you want this moved back to deals, do give us a shout, however the headline price will have to reflect the initial outlay.

Thanks again for sharing.

I dont mind if it stays in misc after all this site is about helping others out not getting "heat" on something.

aScottishBloke

Hi OP,Thanks for the tip, however I've moved this to misc in the meantime … Hi OP,Thanks for the tip, however I've moved this to misc in the meantime as it's a cashback dependent offer.If you want this moved back to deals, do give us a shout, however the headline price will have to reflect the initial outlay.Thanks again for sharing.

Also cineword is very good with cash back, ive always got all cash back from them.
HEAT ADDDED THANKS>
So you have to do the full 12 months unless you have a very good reason to cancel?
aScottishBloke

Hi OP,Thanks for the tip, however I've moved this to misc in the meantime … Hi OP,Thanks for the tip, however I've moved this to misc in the meantime as it's a cashback dependent offer.If you want this moved back to deals, do give us a shout, however the headline price will have to reflect the initial outlay.Thanks again for sharing.

So unfortunate decision, Rubbish

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants