Groups

Free coat-hangers - including trouser-clip style!

I'm just back from Primark (Argyle St, Glasgow) with four free coathangers. I simply told the staff that I needed a few coathangers, in this case, the clip-on style for trousers, and they gave me four free coathangers - this is especially great as I only asked for three!

They gave me the coathangers without batting an eyelid; so if you need coathangers, t-shirt or clip-on style, go to Primark and politely ask for a few.

18 Comments

Original Poster

[SIZE="2"]I didn't even buy anything![/SIZE]:roll:

Spam

This is in the wrong forum

this is a tip...

Admin

Moved to misc

matalan give you the coat hangers regardless

A lot of places give you them, if you ask or sometimesthey ask you!

where i work they just get chucked out and not used again

Where do you work?

bigbob909;2438520

where i work they just get chucked out and not used again

dontdothatagain;2438533

Where do you work?

Greggs the bakers??!?

Shame they dont sell clothes ay Charlie?

You also get them free when you dry clean a suit.

dontdothatagain;2438687

Shame they dont sell clothes ay Charlie?

Awww bless, If you centre yours & my posts on your screen you can see me going right over the top of your head......

this is a dumb posting. anyone with common sense will go into a shop and ask for hangers - its down to the store whether they oblige - and primark of all stores - can't imagine them saying no..

now gucci hangers would be another story...

honestly are some people that desperate to boost their rep?

I bet you prefer the wire ones that you can use as an aerial for the TV, assuming of course you have a TV. I have never heard of anyone being so tight in my life. Besides, these were probably manufactured by some 8 yr old girl from India

Also, if you go to Tesco, you can ask them for some plastic bags, if you ask nicely, they will give you 5 or 10.

chocolatieclaire;2447233

this is a dumb posting. anyone with common sense will go into a shop and … this is a dumb posting. anyone with common sense will go into a shop and ask for hangers - its down to the store whether they oblige - and primark of all stores - can't imagine them saying no..now gucci hangers would be another story...honestly are some people that desperate to boost their rep?

do gucci hangers do a better job?

No, not really, they all do the same!!

dontdothatagain;2447570

No, not really, they all do the same!!

my point exactly :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions