Free COD Black Ops Xbox 360 Codes

Found 23rd Feb 2016
I have 8 Call Of Duty Black Ops Codes For Xbox 360 (Soon To Be Backwards Compatible) But As Im On The App Cant Be Bothered PM'ing Them So First Come First Served.

D2H67-3C973-WJDQY-2VFCR-XYKJZ

K6QCD-VTC2F-647R3-6FR2P-X4FYZ

4HFF6-K6P22-YK4CM-YW4TH-RH7MZ

6F2TX-H2PH6-KQDW9-FJXY7-WJDFZ

MWRYM-TJMJP-FJR6F-X7GYD-K6YMZ

GXVVQ-FY6Q7-2FGYK-94CY7-RDCFZ

9QC2Q-XC4C6-MWDG6-KVJ2G-HWK4Z

XDPFJ-MXK4Y-GG9W6-DGTJ4-Y49JZ

Enjoy!

16 Comments

Thanks got the last one

Thanks, claimed 3rd from bottom beginning Gx

Awesome stuff and thank you very much.

I just took a random pick at:

6F2TX-H2PH6-KQDW9-FJXY7-WJDFZ

So that one has now gone.

Many Thanks

Just used
4HFF6-K6P22-YK4CM-YW4TH-RH7MZ

Thank you Kindly.

Rich

Looks like they're all gone now.

Thanks anyway!

You'd think people would actually thank the OP instead of redeeming and bailing.

Probably didn't even go to other members just randoms or bots

I was too slow again, props to the op and the people that thanked op.

damn! kind of the OP, but i wish these giveaways would consider that most get taken without thanks instantly.. really really wanted on e of these.

I agree, I was lucky enough to grab one, but hate the fact that there isn't more thanks for the op who had just given away a few £££'s (and hours worth of entertainment) for completely free.... I don't know why people can't be gracious enough to at least stop by and thank the OP.

MANY THANKS FROM ME, it is indeed much appreciated.

Rich

A very kind gesture - thanks on behalf of everyone who had the opportunity to get a code here.

zombrex

You'd think people would actually thank the OP instead of redeeming and … You'd think people would actually thank the OP instead of redeeming and bailing.Probably didn't even go to other members just randoms or bots

Yep, in many cases those claiming the keys may not even be registered members, sadly.

haritori

damn! kind of the OP, but i wish these giveaways would consider that most … damn! kind of the OP, but i wish these giveaways would consider that most get taken without thanks instantly.. really really wanted on e of these.

Indeed For anyone else who has spare game keys to give away, and as some here will know, I can offer a solution... hotukdeals.com/mis…243

http://i.imgur.com/9IVHlP5.jpg

zombrex

You'd think people would actually thank the OP instead of redeeming and … You'd think people would actually thank the OP instead of redeeming and bailing.Probably didn't even go to other members just randoms or bots

haritori

damn! kind of the OP, but i wish these giveaways would consider that … damn! kind of the OP, but i wish these giveaways would consider that most get taken without thanks instantly.. really really wanted on e of these.

Are you doing the weekly giveaway Illusionary now?

haritori

Are you doing the weekly giveaway Illusionary now?

I have been for nearly a year now

Illusionary

I have been for nearly a year now

Blimey, sorry mate, I need to pay attention more lol.. I might have some steam codes i'll have a dig around for them..

haritori

Blimey, sorry mate, I need to pay attention more lol.. I might have some … Blimey, sorry mate, I need to pay attention more lol.. I might have some steam codes i'll have a dig around for them..

Heh, no worries - you'll not be the first.

Any donations are of course welcome, but no pressure whatsoever.
Post a comment
@
    Text