Free code for 6 months free Spotify premium... who wants it?

Posted 18th NovEdited by:"miikeyblue"
      New spotify accounts only, but I'm sure none of you have had an account before.

Please only ask if you're a regular contributor... I will be checking Please only request if you've made over 200 comments or submitted over 25 deals... gotta set a threshold somewhere, and this is where I'm setting it!

Guessing there will be a fair bit of interest - I'll use a random number generator tomorrow evening to pick a winner after 7pm.

Note - you will need to register a card with spotify to claim this I believe, but you can turn off auto-renewal so you won't get charged in 6 months time.
      Community Updates
      Misc

Groups

Top comments
      And the winner issssss....

29 Comments
      Me please. Would absolutely love it!
      Me please
      Me please x
      Me pleaseee
      If this is still available I’d like it please
      Yes please mate
      Very generous of you.

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring in this one please. And thank you.
      Meeeeeeee
      I seem to always miss these short lived offers but I'll throw my hat in anyway.
      Edited by: "Ferris" 18th Nov
      I'd like the code very much please. I'll be your best mate. If you contact the forum team, they'll confirm i'm also a massive pain in the arse as well ..
      Would be great mate.
      Not me Miikey
      If it’s available I’d love it 😁
      I'd like to be in the draw please, thanks! This is very generous of you
      Edited by: "Chickedy" 19th Nov
      I'd love to be entered too if possible, Thank you!
      If I've liked your comment, you're in the draw... if not, then you've not met the specified activitiy criteria... sorry!
      miikeyblue19/11/2019 14:29

If I've liked your comment, you're in the draw... if not, then you've not …If I've liked your comment, you're in the draw... if not, then you've not met the specified activitiy criteria... sorry!

Guess I'm too late to the party
      jez79419/11/2019 14:51

Guess I'm too late to the party

Nope... still open for entries till 7
      Ooh I'd love a shot at this!
      Intrested also please!
      Last chance.... 3 minutes left
      Drawing now
      And the winner issssss....

Not only are you clearly a great success with the ladies, you also know how to put on a show and do things in style

Thankyou !
      HankHandsome19/11/2019 19:15

Not only are you clearly a great success with the ladies, you also know …Not only are you clearly a great success with the ladies, you also know how to put on a show and do things in style Thankyou !

Congrats Hank
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions