Groups

Free code for exclusive Watch Dogs content on PS4... anyone want?

Got this code going spare, any takers? It won't necessarily go to the first to ask, don't want anybody doing a hit n run, that's all. That's not to say that the first won't get it though if they've been around long enough & contributed.

Comment below if you're interested.

It's for the extra single player mission, which when completed give you the DedSec white suit, and a hacking boost perk.

7 Comments

me qplease

ooo me please

Yes please

Banned

Dear Sir,

I would like to partake in this event of yours for the donation of a free Playstation DLC code.

I hope this message finds you well and should I not be chosen I bid you a spiffing weekend.

Kindest regards,
    KF

KillFelix

Dear Sir,I would like to partake in this event of yours for the donation … Dear Sir,I would like to partake in this event of yours for the donation of a free Playstation DLC code.I hope this message finds you well and should I not be chosen I bid you a spiffing weekend.Kindest regards,KF

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/i-say-shark.jpg

Original Poster

Ok guys I'm gonna let this go to lumbre - I didn't want it going to someone who only signed up for the code, or someone who doesn't give anything back, and as he fits neither of those, and he asked first, it's only fair. Cheers for the interest - lumbre, you have a PM incoming.

many thanks :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…915
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions